Part 12

Hello people. Since I have to go to college today and feel like death, i thought I'd make someone's elce day a bit better.  So enjoy this chapter.

Suddenly a beam of light, from above shone on Susan and started pulling her up towards a ship.

All: SUSAN!

You: Sue! you yelled as you leapt into the beam, however just as you were about to do so you were yanked back to the ground by the Doctor. You wriggled and writhed trying to get out of his vice-like grip.

You: LET ME GO!

He didn't listen and held you as tight as he could.

Meanwhile, Insecto shot out a snot string that managed to catch Susan. The beam continued to pull her up.

Link: Way to go insecto!

Whoever or whatever was controlling the ship must have seen the bug as an inconvenience and sent a glowing ball of fire and electricity, hurling towards the ginormous creature.

Link: INSECTO LOOM OUT!

Links warning however went unheard and the bug collapsed onto the ground, letting go of Susan in the proses.

Whilst still struggling you saw your little sister disappear behind a thick sheet of metal.

You: LET ME GO I NEED TO HELP HER!

Dr C : (Y/N),(Y/N) STOP! STOP STRUGGLING! He yelled turning you to look at him. His hand were holding your forearms in a vice-like grip as he shook you.

You stopped and looked at him for a second before a flood of tears fell down your face. His features were a mix of horror, anger and sadness.

You: Why did you stop me, I could have helped her!

Dr C: You can't help her if you're DEAD! You're the first thing I have cared about in 47 years and I am not letting that go because of a rash decision. he said wrapping you in a hug, letting you cry on his shoulder.

Dr C: We need to be smart about this ok? We don't know what's up there, I mean look at what it did to Insectosorus. We can't take that risk, my dear.

With a quiet nod of acceptance, you looked at your fallen friend. Link was sat next to insect in saddened silence.

Time skip

Hours went by faster then you expected. The sun was up and the city was alive as if nothing had happened. It was all just a blur ... Like someone hit the fast forward button.

Link hadn't moved an inch. the 3 of you wanted to comfort him but you thought it was best to leave him be.

B.O.B: What are we gonna do now Doc?

Dr C: I- I don't know.

Link: I'll tell ya what we're gonna do. We're not gonna let Insecto die in vain. We're gonna get up there, find Susan and we're gonna take that alien DOWN!

Another skip where you're all on the ship

Above you, there were strange things walking on platforms. 8 legged creatures that had the bottom half of a Cephalopod. The top half however looked almost human, with its 2 hands and pop belly. The face was very humanoid too if it wasn't for the 4 eyes and a forehead that could rival the presidents ego.

B.O.B took a few steps out of his hiding place to scope out the area.

B.O.B: K-Kaw... K-KA! just before he could make the noise again, the Cockroach smacked him on the back of the head, making the blobs eye pop out.