Part 6

TIME SKIP ( to the bridge)

You, B.O.B, Dr Cockroach and link were now walking towards Susan and Insecto.

Link: Hey fur ball where have you been?

Insecto gave a roar that echoed around off of the buildings in the city.

Susan: excuse ME! IT'S TRYING TO KILL ME! WHY IS IT DOING THAT! WHY WOLD IT ---

She was cut off from her panic by one of the robots huge hand like claws snapping her into its grasp. With a terrified look on your face, tears began to form I your eyes.

Within seconds of this happening, the claw slowly began to open revealing your sister pushing the 2 peace's of metal apart, trying to get free.

B.O.B: WOW you're doing great. Bob said to Susan with a thumbs up.

Susan: IM DOING EVERYTHING!

Link: Not for long come on guys. Let's take this thing down!

Link ran towards the robot only to be stopped by what looked like a force field.

Dr Cockroach: A deflector shield... typical

After the doctor said this he scurried, climbed and leapt towards what looked like the robot's mouth.

Knowing that he would be fine, you looked to your left to see Link passed out and B.O.B was just spaced out completely.

you: B.O.B!..... B.O.B!

B.O.B: Sorry I was just staring at that bird over there.

you: we have to get these people off the bridge. Move the dividers out of the way.

B.O.B: GOT IT!

The blue blob did as he was told and one by one the dividers disappeared. And by "disappeared" I mean that he ate them.

You quickly turned your attention back to your not so little sister.

Susan: (Y/N)! HELP ME! PLEASE!

Hearing this made your blood boil. You were usually a very calm person. It took allot for you to become annoyed never mind angry. But, you became furious at hearing your sister in pain.

In That moment you had 2 options. fight or flight. And without even thinking you did both at the same time. You threw yourself in the air and your wings did the rest. 

Quick bursts of power ran through your wings, bringing you closer and closer to the eye of the massive tin creature. from what you had seen, it scans whatever is in front of it and just as you suspected, it did just that.

Dr Cockroach POV

A sudden beam of light flashed at the corner of my eye, as i was sabatashing the creatures computer system.

Dr C : Oh, I must have conected the wrong thi

My thoughts were cut short when I saw (Y/N), flutter around the beast.  Multiple questions bounced around my head. How? Since when? Is it adrenalin? How are her wings strong enuph to hold her up?

(Y/N): DOCK!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET WET, GET OUT OF THE ALIEN !!! she yelled.

This just gave me more questions. However I have trusted her up until that point and i wasnt going to stop then.

(To anyone actualy reading this im gonna try and update. no promises but ill do my best )