Alternate Ending

So I feel really bad about the official ending to this story, so I thought it'd be fun to do an Alternative ending. Enjoy!

                   Tris's POV
      "You sure about this?" My mom says as she zips up the back of my dress. Never in a million years did I ever see myself standing here when I went in for an interview for a small town Café.
     "I've never been so sure," I say. She smiles at me through the mirror. Chris runs in.
    "Come on. It's time!" She shouts. I look at myself one more time before walking to the door. My dad stands there waiting for me in a classic back and white tux with the traditional tie. He offers me his arm to loop my arm through.
    My mom and Chris walk somewhere else. "You sure I have your blessing?" I ask him. He smiles down at me.
    "I've never seen you more happy than when you're with him. And I've never seen a man look at someone with so much love other than me to your mom. This doesn't mean I'm letting you go completely; the leash just won't be as tight anymore."
    I blink back tears. "I'm getting married. I'm gonna be Mrs.Eaton. I'm scared, okay? I mean, what are the chances of having a marriage like yours and moms? Very slim. Most marriages end in div-"
    "You know what? You sound like your mom on our wedding day. You guys will be fine. You've been through so much stuff together that if you don't, I will kill the both of you." The music starts playing, making us stop talking. I take a deep breath and start walking side by side with my dad.
         ××××××
                Tobias's POV
       Seeing her walk down the isle with her dad is like seeing her for the first time. She smiles a little at her. I shake her dads hand and he places her hand in mine. "I love you," I mouth to her.
    "I love you too."
       ×××××××× 
             I pick Tris up from behind, twirling around. She gasps in surprise. I sit her down facing me and kiss her passionately. "I love you so much," I say.
    "I love you too," she says. I run my hand down her back. She closes her eyes.
    "We don't have to do anything," I say. She shakes her head. We haven't had sex in six months since she had a miscarriage.
    "I want you," she says. I lean down and gently press my lips to hers. I turn her around and unzip her dress slowly, kissing the way down as I go. Once it at Ber feet, I turn her back around and look up at her. She's so beautiful. No matter how many times we do this I never get tired of seeing her.
    I pull down her underwear and kiss her sensitive skin. Her fingers tangle in my hair, moaning louldly. Her hands are cold against my hot neck. "Tobias," she moans. She tugs at my hair as she reaches her climax. I come up and lay down on the bed on top of her.
    "Fast or slow?" I ask.
     "Whatever you want," she says. I enter her slowly, taking my time. Her back arches, her chest meeting mine. I lean in and kiss her.
     ×××××× 
           Four years later::
     "DADDY!" Luisa yells from the living room.
     "Honey, you know he's not home," I say from the room. Tobias has been gone over seas for the last seven months. He even has to miss our daughters birth four years ago.
    "Daddy," she says. I walk out of the room to see Tobias kneeling with Luisa clinging to him. I run over and jump into his arms, almost knocking Luisa down.
    "Hey," he says, kissing me. I cup his face in my hands and deepen it a little before pulling back. He stands up, still holding her in his arms. He sits down on the couch and takes the top part of his uniform off. Dear god how I've missed those arms.
      "I have a special announcement," he says. I raise my brows. "I'm retiring from the military," he says. I smile the biggest smile I've mustered in a long time. Luisa looks confused.
    "I'm not gonna be gone all the time anymore," he tells her.  Once again she's clinging into him for dear life. "I can't wait for this one too," he says, placing his hand on my stomach. I smile, kissing him.
    "Its a boy," I say. He gets a nervous smile.
    "We're in trouble with that one then."