Suicide Note #2

A/N: Wow, it's been sooo long! Sorry about that! I have the next few chapters written out. Hope you like it! Please vote, comment, and whatnot if you like! <3

February 16, 2011: Wednesday

Suicide Note #2

Dear whomever is reading this,

By now I’m probably dead. Scratch that. I AM dead. I can’t take it anymore. I’m fat and ugly and stupid and all of the above. No one loves me, no one needs me. This is only in the best interest of everyone. I will no longer occupy wasted space.

I just want to be happy. I want nothing else in the world. Just to be slightly happy. Maybe I’ll find happiness in the afterlife? I don’t know. I’m willing to take my chances.

I leave all my belongings to my parents. I don’t really have anyone else to give it to you, truth be told. So Mom, Dad, if you’re reading this... you can do whatever you like with my stuff. But please don’t give away Rocky. Feed him once a day and love him. Even though, he’s a vicious turtle... He hated me...

This isn’t supposed to make anyone sad. If anything, it’ll make everyone a little happier. And who knows, maybe I’ll get to watch you guys have said happiness when I couldn’t. You never know.

I wish to be cremated. I don’t want to take the chances of being trapped in a coffin forever. And in my urn, can you please put lilies in it? They were always my favorite. And I don’t want people to know you’ve decided to keep the ashes of your dead daughter...

And if not, can you bury my ashes near the riverside? No, don’t bury them. Just spread them across the dirt near the river. The wind can blow me away. Maybe it’ll take me somewhere pretty. I’ll be happy and free and near someone pretty. I’ll be happy and free. I’ll be happy. I’ll really be.

I’m really gonna do it this time. I won’t fail.

I wish I could say I’ll miss you all.

...but I won’t.