Chapter 18

Note: People, this chapter includes matured content - don't go hating me if you don't like it or if you think it is not well written (have pity, it's my first time writing - you have no idea how many times i have edited).

That's it for warning :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?? No!!" I was too stunned to say anything and I totally ruined the moment, when I jumped off him.

Ming smiled, got up to sitting position and pulled me back in – I looked at him, he was trying to control himself, cool things off.... "Sorry" I told him

He slowly turned and looked at me, "Don't be... but I really want to try" he chuckled "I have been thinking" he paused

Oh O... it is never good when he thinks "what" I asked him cautiously "don't worry too much, but why can I not be bottom – I can be your wife you know, there is no hard and fast rule... and you will be in control"

I looked at him, his eyes... his eyes were full of both passion and reason, and how the hell does he manage it.

"It's just that I don't know how... but you have experience" I confessed... he now pulled me in closer to a kiss

"It's my first time too, you know being with a guy" he started placing butterfly kisses all over my face "I am sure on the dynamics remains the same – but we can figure it out as we go"

"No, Ming" I slowly said "You are not understanding" I pushed him a bit so that I can see at his face... and once I did my brain stopped functioning.

"You are red Kitty..." Ming smiled "Oh so beautiful.... so cute that I want bite those dimples off now" he said and came in closer

My face burned even hotter, "You are still not understanding".... "It is my first time..... ever" I said almost to myself.

It finally sank in with Ming, his eyes got wider in surprise "Really??? Oh Wow!!!" was all he could say.

He slowly came in closer to me, planted such a soft kiss "I feel special now" he took my hands and started kissing each of my fingers "We will make it perfect, you just have to trust your instincts"

I looked at him... "Do you trust me, trust us?" he asked

"More than myself" I replied him and started kissing him.

Our kiss deepened, it was gentle this time...and when neither of us felt the need to pull back for air even when our lungs craved for it.

Ming slowly lay on the bed having pushed off his pants down – down only in the boxers. He was perfect - his well toned muscles and flustered face wake up something in me. He had managed to pull down my pants too.

Once he saw that I didn't object – he pulled me down to kiss me full in my mouth, I was lying on his bare chest, tried balancing me weight on my elbows, but he just pulled me in deeper.

I started kissing him with deep passion, and I could see only Ming. My little me was now wide awake, up and strong and I could feel Ming's as well.

I rolled over, took off my boxers and threw them out – I saw surprise on Ming's face, but he understood and started kissing me back, he was on top of me just like that.

I trust Ming – I love Ming I can do it I thought to myself... for Ming.

"I love you" my voice sounded like that of a stranger – mixed with lust and trust.

"I love you too" he said and started trailing down slowly, planting kisses and licking along the way. I reached for his hands; he took mine and intertwined our finger, as if he was reassuring me.

He reached down and took my hardened member in his other hands first, he looked at me in the eye "You are gorgeous" and I blushed.

He slowly then took it in his mouth, just the head – that contact sent shivers down my spine and a moan escaped me.

He took some lube and applied it on his hand and on my hole – I froze for a millisecond – but Ming caught it "It will be okay – only my finger"

I closed my eyes and nodded, he was huge and I was worried.

He again took my member in his mouth and continued sucking on it – sending me waves of pleasure every time he moved his tongue.... and suddenly I felt a slight pressure down – I closed my eyes even tighter and tried to grab on to my pillow

"Relax" he now instructed seductively, moving up to kiss me, I unclenched a bit and I could feel his finger sliding in – there was pain , but it was not all pain

I opened my eyes, only to find Ming's closer to mine, breathing in to me. I reached up to kiss him.

He was good at distracting – juggling between my lips and little me, all the while he was also slowly penetrating me with fingers, until I can't hold it anymore

"I am coming" I told him and he chuckled "Yes you are.... I will be next", he said slowly parting my legs for a bit of easy access.

I adjusted myself, but I can't help looking at my gentle lover for reassurance – he bent down again and started kissing my mouth to distract as he placed himself between my legs

I felt an extreme pressure as his member slipped its entrance into me and I let out a cry.

"I will be slow – you need to relax a bit" he said, hearing his voice calmed me... "I love you Kitty" he kept talking as he pushed in a bit further and further

"Ming" was all I could say, i was scared but i tried not to let the fear overpower me - i kept thinking this is Ming, MY MING

"My Kitkat" he said and paused for a minute – I opened my eyes – there was concern on his face. I could sense him inside me now... fully.

"Love you" I told him and pulled his face down to kiss, "love you too" he said and started pumping ever so slowly at first and then increased speed.

It was painful, but then he found a sweet spot and it was all pleasure afterward. We were both reaching our peak... and we burst together.

Ming didn't pull out, but fell on me exhausted, "Are you okay?" he whispered

I just hugged him tight and held him on me, I could sense myself trembling but I was not sure why – was it fear, pleasure or exhaustion

"I don't know" I replied honestly "But I am happy"

He slowly moved to my side, pulled me into atighter hug "Me too.... and next time, I really want you to take me" and kissedme.