Starting School

After a good beating from her dad Harriett was told to go to her room. While she has learned how to protect herself from the beatings she knew they would get suspicious if she knew any spells so she kept to herself and went up to her room.

 While she has learned how to protect herself from the beatings she knew they would get suspicious if she knew any spells so she kept to herself and went up to her room

Once reaching her room she gathered her school supplies and placed them in one of her parents old trunks and found some of her parents old unused robes.

Once arriving at Hogwarts all of the first years were told to go into a boat with 4 per boat. Harriett was sat with 1 girl named Susan Bones wo said she wanted to be a Hufflepuff and a set of twins named Parvati and Padma Patil. She found that the twins while loving each other a lot wanted to be in different houses.

Harriett was very glad when they finally reached the great hall. While she wasn't very fond of all the eyes on her she knew they weren't looking at her. On the contrary they were all whispering about if it was true that the savior was actually starting Hogwarts this year.

Once starting the sorting people started getting tenser as they got closer to the P's. There was a LOT of whispering going on when they heard Potter first pronounced. There was a whole lot more when they realized Professor McGonagall had said "Potter, Harriett" not "Potter, Maximus" Everyone looked up when Harriett got up on stage. When the hat slid over her eyes......

After 10 minutes of everyone waiting people started to get impatient when it happened the hat screamed "Ravenclaw." To say everyone was surprised would be an understatement. No Potter had been in a house other than Gryffindor since 50 years ago.

 No Potter had been in a house other than Gryffindor since 50 years ago

After getting sorted she walks down to the raveclaw table. Everyone scoots away except for 1 person Cho Chang she started to talk to Harriett. Hariett was happy to have someone finally be nice to her other than the founders and Merlin himself.