Back to the present

When Harriet reached potter manor she was suprised to see 3 houselves standing around her. When they realized it was Harriet they all ran and hugged her. She heard noises comjng from down stairs, so she ran down as. She was met with an angry james and lily, and a annoied red head. When they heard the noise come from behind them they turned so fast they might have gotten wiplash. The adults pulled out there wands while Max went and hid behide a table like a coward. When they realized it was just the nuisance they started to yell at her for not cleaning the house recently.Seemingly having no idea that she hadn't been in this house for years. The reason they had been mad was the fact that she had also gotten a letter to go to Hogwarts. One thing that she knew was that she had to pretend to be stupid and not know anything. While they continued yelling at her Max got the courage to come out and started trying to beat her. Key word TRYING. Everytime he tried he would hit a wierd forcefield. She was happy that she had learned that spell while in the past. because if not she would of had to get hit, even though she knew self defense. She didn't want James and Lily knowing that she had left. The less they know the better.

She was mad that the were doing this but she just sorta stopped caring

She was mad that the were doing this but she just sorta stopped caring. She was just happy that her family, her real one, the one in the past. Cared for her. She didn't give a sheeps butt if her biological family liked her because as far as she was concerned they weren't her real family. While she missed Godrics pranking, Salazars cool headed ness that always made her feel good, Helgas sweet motherly nature, and Rowenas smarts, he knew that she had a destiny that she had to fufill.