Seriously Sirius

Sirius pov...

I couldn't believe what she had just said. I mean, I know James had changed a lot, but I never thought he would abuse his little girl. I remembered the day she had been born and I was named her godfather.

Flashback....

I could hear the yelling and cussing coming from Lilly. James had been told he had to stay outside just incase he had a problem or something like that. Lilly had been in labor for 4 hours by know and I was really worried and I could tell that James was going crazy. After 5 more hours of screaming the nurse came out and said we could come in.

James pov...

I walked in seeing my beautiful wife holding to little ones. "Did you still a kid or.. uh wait did you have twins? Do we have twins? What is there names? Are they ok?" I asked all in one breathe. "Slow down sweety. They're both ok. It's a girl and boy. What do want to name them? Do you want to hold them?" Lilly had asked all of this while I was slightly freaking out. I mean I was bearly ready for one kid much less two. "Um can one of them be named after my grandfather?" I aked quietly. "Of course, they'll be Max and Harriet"

///End Flashback///

Sirius pov...

Could he have really changed so much, that he would treat his little girl so bad. Did the publicity and riches really get this far into his head. That he would not only beat Harriet and keep her away from me, but also go so far as to do it with Max. No wonder Max was turning out so bad, it was because of his parents.

 No wonder Max was turning out so bad, it was because of his parents

Harriet pov...

I could only imagine what was probably going on in his head. He hadn't seen me since I was a whole.. lot younger. I know my bruises where still on show so he could see I was telling the truth unless he wanted to be like most people and just believe what James said was true. What he did next though is what really surprised me when he came at me and..

HUGGED me. I tried really hard to not hit him against the wall again, and I have to say I did a really god job. I only pushed him a foot backwards instead of the wall like I had done before. 

Sorry I don't have anything else IDK what to add next sors