Christmas Vacation

It was finally time for Christmas vacation and Max couldn't wait to get on the train. He could finally get away from the stupid freak he calls a sister. He knew she wasn't copying him, quite the contrary he was copying her, but the teachers didn't need to know that. He was after all the BWL he deserved the best of everything.

Harriet pov...

 Today was the day that the Hogwarts express would come to pick up the kids leaving for Christmas. Thankfully not including me, they didn't need a maid during there trip so they thought it best that I stay here in my "Terrible" life. Ha that was so far from the truth. Hogwarts was my home nothing else could even compare to my love for her, and yes I said her. Hogwarts is a female the reason she still look so good after being in the weather for so long is because of her magic

Time Skip---Day Later

Today Harriet was planning on going to the room of requirements to see if people still used it as a storage room for useless and unwanted things. She also wanted to see if she could find the artifact that was supposed to coincide with her wand. When Salazar had made it for her he said there would later be another artifact, and she was curious to see just what this artifact was.

  A couple hours after searching she had finally found it or at least had seen it. It was at the top of a giant tower of stuff. After another hour of climbing she had finally reached it. It had a dragon eyes just like her wand and she could also tell that it had some bocote wood in it. When she finally touched it something really weird happened. A glow surrounded her and suddenly she was flying??? She looked down at herself and realized she was a dragon. What was she supposed to do? Did that mean she could no longer turn into a shadow/water hippogriff. There was only one way to know if she still had the same animagus form. To turn into it. She was happy to say that she still could. Afterwards turning back into her human form. At least now she knew what she was going to do over her vacation. Research the scythe, and practice turning into a dragon.

Time Skip---4 Days Later

Harriet was happy to say she had learned everything about the scythe. It was made by Salazar 10 years after she had left, that it was the other eye from her wand, and that it was meant to coincide with the wand he had made for a special student, her. Now that she had finished her learning about the scythe it was time to learn about her dragon form.

Time Skip---Christmas Day

I had finally learned control over my dragon form and could go out in public. I was walking towards the great hall when I accidentally bumped into a teacher. I cringed and slightly cowered  away from the teacher not knowing which one it was, but realizing I was most likely going back to my common rooms without food and with a nice big red mark. I looked up when I didn't feel anything hit me I looked up and noticed that it was professor Snape. Thank the gods he was the only teacher that liked her or well tolerated her."I'm so sorry I was just on my way to lunch and I was thinking to myself about what book I should read next, and sorry now i'm rambaling." "It's fine just don't do it again" He said in his normal cold drawl. "Thank you thank you thank you." I said as I continued down towards the great hall. I couldn't believe it the only people who don't hit me were the founders and Merlin. I enjoyed the feast and couldn't wait for classes to start back.

Outfit:

Wand:

Scythe:

Scythe:

Dragon:

Dragon: