Summer?

Max pov

I can't believe it's finally getting close to summer. My stupid sister was able to find the philosopher's stone and I was able to take credit for it. It was super... funny seeing her face being so crushed. Ha like she could ever be better then me. She was just a stupid little girl. I'm just still laughing at the teachers reaction. I didn't even have to pretend that I had taken it. The teachers atomatically believed that she was lying except for the greasy git. At least now I know why my parents hate him. He likes people who are just like him stupid and like to take all the attention. I can't wait till i'm allowed to beat Harriet again. Even though most teachers allow me to beat her, Snape is almost always next to her it's super... annoying.

1 week later

It's finally summer time. I can't wait. I just got an owl from mommy and daddy. I don't have to spend any time with the idiot. Where going to go to the summer house in one week, and we're not bringing her. YAY!!! Well she has to stay home and clean and daddy also said that padfoot and moony might come visit us. It was wierd though, he doesn't want padfoot to try to go to our house when we're gone. I don't know why, but whatever if he goes home he can see all the new bruises me and dad put on her. Hopefully he'll like it. YAY!!

Harriet pov

I just got home and I have allready got new bruises. Sometimes I really wish I could show my powers, but I had promised I wouldn't show them except for when I'm in class. Which really sucks.

 know this is much shorter but i can't think of anything else so i'll leave it at this

know this is much shorter but i can't think of anything else so i'll leave it at this. Sors