Beach Day

***Cassie POV***

***Next Day***

I woke up and saw Hayes was gone. I looked at the time, it was 5:45 am. I got up and put my hair in a mess bud and put on some gray sweatpants and a black flowly tank top. I went to the kitchen and looked throw the cabinets and the fridge, we had NO food. I went back to my room grabbed my phone, my money and my car keys to my black mustang. I drove to the store and bought pancakes, eggs, bacon, milk, orange juice, fruit punch, lemonade, and a lot more other stuff. I went home and it was 6:30 and I had started making breakfast for everyone and then I felt someone walk up behind me. It was Taylor.

"Hey I smelt food" Taylor said and I laugh.

"Would you like to help" I asked

"Sure what can I do to help my queen" he said and bowed down to me.

"You can make the eggs and bacon"

"Ok" he said and started cooking. I had some batter left and I grabbed some of the batter in my hand and hit him in the face with it.

"Oops" I said

"Your dead" he said and throw a piece of raw bacon at me.

***Hayes POV***

I woke up. I heard noise coming from the kitchen I walked out and into the kitchen and saw Taylor and Cassie throwing food at each other.

"Hey what's going on" I asked

"Oh nothing, you came just in time food is ready can you wake up everyone for me please" Cassie said taking bacon out of her hair.

"Yeah well I'm going to wash my face sense that one thought it would be funny to throw pancake batter at my face" Taylor said and walked to the bathroom.

"So what have you done today" I asked and walked over to her

"Not much, I woke up got dressed like this, went to the store and then started cook and me and Taylor had a small food fight and you saved me" she said

"How did I save you"

"You came in and if you didn't Taylor and I would be covered in raw breakfast food or cooked, it depends if we ran out of raw food"

"Oh" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Ok can you go wake everyone else up" she said and I nodded walking away.

Cassie had set up the table for breakfast and soon everyone came out and we all ate and everyone ate.

"Hey what are we going to do today" Nash said

"I was think we could go to the beach" Cassie said

"Ok, let's go get ready" Jack G said and we all got ready. It was a good day to go to the beach. I was happy to see Cassie and knowing that she still loves me and I still love her. She is the best thing that has happened to me. Once everyone was ready and packed we walked to the beach. Sense we did live on one. We set up and some girls came up to us and asked for a picture of all of us and Cassie and Madison took the pictures for them. Soon they left. Cassie started putting on tanning stuff and I knew if she did that, she won't go in the water.

"Cassie come in the water with me" I said

"I kind of wanted to tan for a little bit but maybe later, once I'm do" she said

"Awe come on" I said

"No you guys go" I said and we did but Madison stayed with her. Once we went in the water Nash pulled me a side

"What's up" I said

"Dude when are you going to ask out Cassie" he asked

"Bro we just got back, I don't know if I should or not"

"Dude I can till that there is some flirting going on with you guys"

"I don't know man"

"Well I think you should ask her out today I mean we are at the beach and I know that she will say yes"

"Ok fine but when should I"

"When the sun sets"

"Ok"

"Yo you guys come here the waves are sweet" both the Jacks said at the same time. We went to the water and about an hour later we went back to the girls.

"Hey how was the water" Madison asked

"It was great you guys should come in" Cam said.

"Nah maybe later" Cassie said and then Cam whispered in my ear

"You grab Cassie and I'll grab Madison and we run to the water" he said and I nodded and he mouthed 1,2,3 and we grabbed them.

"HAYES PUT ME DOWN" Cassie screamed

"CAMERON IF YOU DONT PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN I WILL END YOU" Madison threatened but I think she was joking

"Ok fine" Cam said and set Madison down in the water and I did the same with Cassie but she jumped wrapping her legs and arms around me.

"Hayes that's cold" she said

"No it's not. It's warm you just don't want to be in the water"

"Ok fine but still I want to get out" she said

"I'm not letting you. You said you would come in the water"

"I said maybe later. I didn't mean it"

"Whatever you are staying in here with me alright" I said and she nodded but didn't let go she just laid her head on my shoulder. Soon she jumped off and went in the water a little bit deeper. Madison and Cam were already far in the water. Me and Cassie didn't go that far. I was happy to spend time with her again.

After a few hours pasted the sun was setting and Nash came up to me with the rest of the guys

"Ask her out now" Nash said

"If you don't I will" Taylor said

"Dude shut up she's not even your age and your like 4 years older then her" I said

"So" he said giving me the 'just ask her out already' look.

"Fine I will ask her out right now." I said and walked away

"Hey Cassie can I talk to you for a minute alone"

"Yeah of course" she said and I took her hand to another spot. I looked her in her eyes.

"Cassie will you be my girlfriend? Again?" I asked. She started to tear up a little