I'm sorry

Previously

***Hayes POV***

"Yeah, can I tell you something" Hayes said

"Yeah you can tell me anything"

"You can't tell anyone"

"Ok ok I won't now tell me"

"I'm going to......."

_____________________________________________________________________________

***Cassie POV***

"I don't get why Hayes is always so pissed off. Like yeah, I know I do things wrong but does he always have to start a fight about" I asked Matthew has we ate at iHop for breakfast,

"Well, I can get were he's coming from. I had a girl friend and she keep doing things I didn't like and then I found out she was cheating on me. So"

"I'm so sorry, but I'm not cheating on Hayes, I love him to much to do that."

"Yeah but you could make it look like you are, mostly because of me"

"How is it because of you"

"Me sleeping on the couch and we didn't come home till 12 in the morning or something like that but he does know you have work late so"

"Well, he thinks I'm still looking for a job"

"So he doesn't know you have a job"

"Yeah, pretty much"

"Yeah, you are really making it look like your cheating on him"

"Fuck. I better straighten this stuff out with him. Want to come"

"Yeah, no. He probably hates me and I'd rather not die from him and all his friends. So I'm just gonna go home"

"Ok, I'll drive you home so you don't have to walk"

"I'm fine with walking"

"No don't walk"

"But you always play 5 seconds of summer"

"But I also play Tupac and Biggie smalls. Weird combo though but still. I'll play Tupac and Biggie when your in the car but as soon as you get out I'm changing it"

"Fine with me"

"Ok, let's go" I said and we hopped in the car and then suddenly I thought I saw Haunter staring at us from the window of iHop.

"Hey Cassie you ok" Matthew asked only giving me a second to look at Haunter and then turning away to answer his question

"Yeah, I'm fine" and when I look back he's not there. It's probably nothing. I drove Matthew home and then went home. Thank god I didn't have to go to work so earliy. Since we finish learning how to make the drinks we don't have to be in until 7:00pm for now on. I drove home screaming and shouting the lyrics to 5 seconds of summer and one direction. I know what your thinking, 'why do I listen to them there gay' and all that bullshit. Well I like them and I don't care if you do or not. I like all music and no one can change that. I'm weird and proud of that. I soon arrived home I saw Hayes sitting on the rocks next to the water. I went up to him and sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and that way I knew he forgave me.

"I'm sorry" I said

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have acted like that. You just didn't want him to get in a car crash or anything"

"Yeah, but I should have asked you"

"Whatever, that's in the past, let's live in the present"

"Ok"