Please say yes

***Hayes POV***

Today I was going back home to my mom until Cassie talked me out of it and then she said if I could get Kaitlyn and Dylan on the same page for Dylan to take Cassie's room at Kaitlyn's house and I had 3 days to make them agree with me. I really need to have Cassie to move in with me it would be good for me and her. I love her. I want her to stay her with me. I don't how I am going to make them agree with me but I have to, my life depends on Cassie and this is involing Cassie so it is my life. But Dylan should say yes really fast he loved Kaitlyn to death, I think. That's what he told me. Ok, umm maybe I should talked Kaitlyn first.

"Cassie are you going back to Kaitlyn's house right now" I asked

"Yeah, why" she said

"I need to come"

"Ok, fine but we are stopping at Coffee Bean first"

"Ok" I said and we went in the car and we went to Coffee Bean and then went to Kaitlyn's house. We walked and Kaitlyn wasn't there. Cassie went to her room and I followed.

"What do you want to do" I asked

"I was going to the pool here"

"Can I come"

"Sure but what are you going to wear"

"I have trucks on if yoou didn't notice"

"Oh, I didn't"

"Ok"

"Just give me a minute to get ready"

"K" I said and she went to the bathroom with her bathing suit and her phone went off. It was Kaitlyn texting her to bring some beer to the pool when she came. I unlocked her phone, her password is both of our birthdays put together. I texted Kaitlyn back

"Ok" I texted and then exit out of that text and saw that she has been texting Drake. I started reading the text.

"Come over" Drake texted

"Can't but maybe later" she texted and that's when she was at my house and we were about to leave and come here. I turned off the phone and put it back were it was before. Cassie came back.

"Ok, let's go"

"Yeah and Kaitlyn texting ask for you to bring some beer"

"Ok, did you text her back"

"Yeah, I just said ok"

"Ok, what's wrong then because you look upset"

"Umm...when I backed out of that text I saw you texted Drake when you were at my house and he wanted you to come over and I just want to know what that was about"

"We have been hang out"

"What if he is like Haunter and is abusive"

"He's not because when I told him about that he kicked Haunter out and then we started hanging out more when ever we can, let if you guys were going somewhere then we would hang out and we haven't been for a while because of everything with us and Taylor"

"Ok, I don't want to make a big deal out of this but why didn't you call me"

"Because I would talk to him about things that I can't tell you ot Taylor but I talk to the girls, him and Tanner about the things about you two because half the time I don't know what to"

"Ok"

"Can we go now"

"Yeah" I said and we left we went to the pool.

"Hey, Kaitlyn can I talk to you"

"Sure"

"Ok, so Cassie talked me out of going back home and I gave my room to Dylan and the guys won't let me move in to Cassie's room and I was wondering if you would be ok if Dylan moved into Cassie's room"