LET'S HAVE A GIRLS DAY

***Few Days Later***

***Cassie POV***

Me, Kaitlyn, Jaiden, Maycie, and Madison were all hanging out in my room.

"LET'S HAVE GIRLS DAY" Kaitlyn said, I had a feeling that she was planning something because she had a smirk on her face.

"Ok let's get into the limo because there was to many of us to fit in my car" I said and all hopped in the limo and Kaitlyn whisper something to the Driver.

"So where are we going" I asked

"WE GOING TO GET DRUNK" Kaitlyn yell

"Oh no" Madison.

"Ok" Maycie and Jaiden said

"Come on you guys let's have some fun well we can" Kaitlyn said

"Kaitlyn you do know we live here now, right" I said

"So"

"Ok whatever let's go" I said and we arrived at the bar and we had about $2,000 put together. We walked in a sat down we didn't order anything yet but before we could the bartender gave us drinks and said it was from the 3 guys across the table. Then I realized it was Drake, Haunter and somebody else. We walked over to them.

"Hey what's up" I said

"Not much, sorry about the last time I saw you" Drake said

"It's ok"

"Who is that" Kaitlyn said

"I'm Tanner"

"Cool, want to come drink with us" I asked

"But Cassie it's a girls day"

"Ok fine"

"Catch you later" the boys said and left,

"NOW LETS GET DRUNK" Kaitlyn scream. We walked over to the bartender

"Keep the shots coming" Kaitlyn said and he did as told. Kaitlyn was chugging the shots down.

***Kaitlyn POV***

I was chugging down the shots and I notice that everyone of us was drunk besides Cassie

"Cassie get drunk with us, it's so fun! You will have the best time of your life I swear "

"Ok but make sure I don't get to drunk" she said and I put my hand behind my back and crossed my fingers and nodded. We were soon all drunk and it was so fun.

***Few Hours Later***

We were still partying and I saw, I saw umm Cassie umm dancing with Drake and them and I decide to go with them and dance me and Cassie were in the middle and the guys were next to us.. and umm Maycie was umm dancing with a pole thing. Madison was umm drinking more and Jaiden was umm on a group of people carrying her.

"FUCK YEAH" We all screamed.

***Tanner POV***

I was dancing with Kaitlyn and Cassie and it pretty fun.

"Hey you can you umm buy me..unm more.. more drinks" Kaitlyn said

"Yeah sure" I said and go them more drinks and as soon as I handed them the drinks, they chugged them down. I soon saw this 3 guys come in and looking at Kaitlyn, Cassie and Madison.

"Hey Drake who's those guys looking at us"

"Who"

"The ones with brown hair and brown eyes but one has blue eyes"

"SHIT that's Cassie and Kaitlyn boyfriends and Madison husband"

"Fuck ran" Haunter said and we did.

***Cam POV***

Me, Hayes and Dylan walked into the bar and saw 3 guys running away from Cassie and Kaitlyn and Madison.

"I'll grab Madison and you 2 grab your girlfriends and they're other friends." I said

"Ok" they said and we did.

"Let go of me" Madison said and me, Hayes and Dylan put them in the limo and told them to stay and told the driver to take them straight home. We hopped back into my car and started to drive.

"Who were those guys that started running when they saw us" Dylan asked

"I don't know and don't care, I am just mad because Cassie keeps ldoing this" Hayes said

"Yeah, it's Madison first time getting drunk with out me" I said

"Kaitlyn's got drunk a lot" Dylan said

"Yeah, the girls are just stuck up a little" Hayes said

"Hey don't talk about them like that" I said

"Ok fine" Hayes said and we were silent the whole way home. When we got home we saw the girls in the house an they were crazy and screaming.

"Cassie can I talk to" hayes said

"Umm...maybe....later.....LET'S GET DRUNK!" Cassie screamed.

"Nooooo" we all said

"But I want more fucking vodka" Kaitlyn said

"VODKA! VODKA! VODKA" they started chanting.

"NO" We screamed

"Ugh fine.... you guyyss sssuck!" Saying still drunk off they're feet.

***Cassie POV***

I walked over to Hayes

"Haaaayyyeeeesss ccann you pllllleeeeaaaassssseeeee get me more drinks"

"No, sit down"

"Your mean"

"And your drunk now sit down" he said and I sat on his feet crossing my arms.

"Get off my feet"

"No"

Then Kaitlyn and I looked at each other and then at a yard and then at a vacuum

"Were going to vacuum the yard" we said and ran to the vacuum but Hayes took the vacuum and me and Kaitlyn ran out side anyway. We ran to the beach and fell I the water.

"Let's swim" Kaitlyn screams and a lot of people looked at us.

"Yeah" I said and we started swimming.

"Cassie, Kaitlyn get out now" Hayes screamed

"Or what?" Kaitlyn said looking at Hayes and Dylan

"Or you will be grounded"

"What re you our parents" I said

"GET THE FUCK PIT OF THE WATER NOW" all the boys screamed, ALL! the Magcon boys and Dylan were there. Me an Kaitlyn ran up to the house mad and went to sleep.