Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties

A/N Ok so this chapter will be going to different POVs a lot so just wanted to tell you guys. Ok have fun reading. Byez.

*** Third Person POV***

(A/N Let's call this third person Niall mostly because I love Niall Horan from One Direction or Luke or Calum or Michael or Ashton ok how about the name will be different every time I use a third person point of view ok? ok!)

***Niall POV***

Today was a day from the bachelor and bachelorette party. This should be fun. Maycie was planning everything. So right now she was with Cassie. Cassie, Maycie, Kaitlyn, Jaiden, Madison, Brook, Danna, and Brianna were in the living room.The guys were at Kaitlyn and Dyaln's house planning there party. Kaitlyn was eyeing down Brook. Kaitlyn knew that Brook was a horrible person.

"Ok so I was thinking that we could get a party bus with poles and some poles in cages. And Then we could have guy strpiers" Maycie said looking at a notebook. She was holding in her hand. 'This party is going to be the best party ever' she thought in her head.

"Wait why will there be poles in the cages" Kaitlyn question.

"Because of the stripers" Maycie said "No worries they are guy stripers"

"But what if Hayes finds out or any of our boyfriends find out"

"Kaitlyn it's a party. Plus they are will probably be doing worse" Maycie said and Cassie nodded her head

"True" Kaitlyn said rethinking it over but she was mostly just think of away to expose Brook without anyone getting hurt. Wonder what will go down tonight since Cassie is letting Brook come to the bachelorette party.

"Yeah. So we should have fun and I will try not to think of what the boys are doing. Mostly Hayes. What if he gets drunk and kisses another girl or worse has sex with her and gets her pregant" Cassie said thinking of everything that can change her mind.

"Why would Hayes get another girl pregent when he can just do you" Danna said. But she was the only one who had sex out of all of girls.

"Danna. You and Carter are the only ones out of us who had sex before marriage" Cassie said

"That's not true" Brook said and all Kaitlyn thought was slut "Me and Jack had sex before"

"slut....." Kaitlyn cough

"What" Brook said and looked at Kaitlyn like she should shut the fuck up

"I didn't say anything"

"No I think you just called me slut for having sex before marriage when you friend Danna has"

"No she at least dated him for a well" Kaitlyn said (A/N if I remember right. IDK. comment if it's true or not) "Not just for a week and then fucked" Kaitlyn said

"Whatever" Brook said and went to the kitchen to grab a soda.

While they are planning that let's check in on the boys. They moved the couches so they would be in front of the table and so they could all sit and plan on the table.

"Ok. I think we should go to Jordan's bar. Get waisted and have some fun and we could party with random people." Nash said

"Yeah but one thing" Hayes said

"What is that"

"I'm under age and so is Dylan" Hayes said. They all looked at each other.

"That's right I guess we can't do it" Nash said and their was a moment of slicents and then they are started to crack up and laugh until thier sides hurt.