Hang out

***Hayes POV***

"Cassie will you be my girlfriend? Again?" Hayes asked and I started to tear up.

"Yes I would love to" she said and I pulled her in a hug and she was crying a little on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing. I'm just really happy"

"Ok bit instead of crying how about we smile or something besides crying. Ok?" I said looking at her and she nodded as I pulled her in another hug. After the hug I grabbed her hand and we went back of to the guys.

"You look happy" Carter said

"Yeah, Hayes just asked me out" she said with a big smile.

***Cassie POV***

Hayes had just asked me out and I said yes and we went back over to the guys and we were holding hands.

"You look happy" Carter said

"Yeah Hayes just asked me out" I said with a big smile

"Awe I'm so happy for you" Taylor said and we all ended up in a group hug.

We soon went home and all went to bed but me and Hayes stayed up watching movies in the living room.

"Hayes?" I asked to see if he was still awake

"Yeah" he said

"Can you sleep on my room tonight"

"Yes" he said and kissed the top of my head.

"Come on, I'm tired or do you just want to met me in there later" I asked

"I will...go with you know I guess"

"Yay come on" I said and I grabbed his hand and we walked to my bed and soon fell asleep.

***Next Day***

I woke up and Hayes was gone again. I got up and took a shower. When I was done I put on some high waste shorts and a huf shirt (no I don't smoke). I walked out and went to the living room. I saw Hayes playing video games.

"Hey" I said and he turned around.

"Hey, come here" he said and I did.

"What you need" I asked

"Play video games with me"

"Why can't you get one of the guys to do it"

"Because it's 6:30 and I don't think they will be awake"

"Ok fine" I said and we started playing. We played COD of Zombies. It was about an hour or two later and Hayes won. I was in surprised, he won he never wins.

"Oh my fuck did I just really beat the one and only Cassie at COD Zombies for the first time" he said in amazement.

"Oh my gosh you did" I said dropping the controller on the ground.

"Awe is someone sad now" he said and I just sat.

"I think someone needs a hug" he said and walked over to me and hugged me but I didn't hug back, I just sat there in shock. Hayes then kissed me on the cheek.

"It's ok, I mean it's the first time I have ever won you so it's really my fault"

"But still" I said

"Ok let's go get breakfast, I'll pay"

"But you pay for everything"

"I like to pay for you" he said with a smile and putting out his hand. I grabbed his hand and my car keys. I drove to Denny's. The lady sat us down at a table booth. We ordered, I got 3 pancakes, 2 piece of bacon, and 1 egg over easy. Hayes got 3 pancakes, 1 piece of bacon, 1 sausage, eggs and hash browns. We are and I got a text I looked at who it was from. It was Kaitlyn. I was a little shocked because we haven't talked for a long time