New BFs

***Taylor POV***

I woke up and saw everyone was sleeping Kaitlyn was half off and on the couch it looked funny. Cassie was sleeping on my lap. Everyone else was on the floor. I got up and trying not to wake everyone up, I walked to the kitchen and made a sandwich. Then I heard I a voice coming from behind me.

"Hey" the voice said and I turned around to see Tanner.

"Hey" I said

"What are you doing"

"Making and eating food"

"Make me some"

"Why should I"

"I don't know just do it"

"No"

"Ok fine but can I ask you something"

"Sure"

"Ok. Are you going to ask out Cassie anytime soon?"

"I don't know why"

"Because I wanted to ask out Maycie and I wanted to know if you two would go on a double date or something"

"Yeah sure we could ask them out later today"

"But it's night"

"Fine later tonight"

"Ok, should we wake them up or nah"

"Nah, but if they don't wake up soon we can ask them out tomorrow"

"Ok, wait what if they don't say yes"

"Trust me they will"

"Ok" he said and I ate and he made a grill cheese. About midnight the girls finally woke up. Me and Tanner took Maycie and Cassie out. We drove to Coffee Bean and left the others at home. We got our drinks and sat down Tanner and Maycie were at another table.

"Hey Cassie can I ask you something"

"Yeah anything"

"Will...you...umm..be my....girlfriend?" I asked very nervously.

"Yes" she said and I put a huge smile and gave her a hug. Then Maycie and Tanner came back.

"Hey. What's up" I asked

"Tanner asked me out" Maycie said

"What did you say"

"I said....yes"

"Awe I'm so happy for you guys" Cassie said

"Yeah, so what have you guys been up to"

"Well Taylor asked me out and I said yes" Cassie said

"Awe I'm happy for you too" Maycie said

"Ok let's go home since it is 12:30 in the morning"

"Ok let's go" Cassie said and we drove back home.

***Kaitlyn POV***

I woke up to see that Taylor, Cassie, Tanner, and Maycie were gone so I woke up Jaiden in the nicest way possible

"JAIDEN WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP PEOPLE ARE GONE AND I WANT TO GET DRUNK!" I said and she got up and looked mad I don't know why because I woke her up in a nice way.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

"To get drunk and everyone is gone"

"Ok but let's wait till later"

"Ok fine" I said and fell back asleep.

***6AM***

I woke up and looked at the clock, I saw it was 6 am. I got dressed in my my hight waste ripped shorts and a tank top with no sides. I grabbed my credit card, cash, and my phone. I called a cab. The cab soon arrived and I went to the BAR! I ordered some shots of cotton candy vodka. I soon saw Haunter and he walked over to me.