Yeah Totally

Previously

***Cassie POV***

"Hey guys I'm going to get more drink stuff." I said and then walk off. The sucky part about this is I had to go to the normal part of the bar were Hayes and the rest of the boys are. I don't get why they come to a bar that is part strip club, like most of them have girlfrends and shit so why do they need to come here. I would tell Hayes about this job but I don't know how he would act. But I also feel horrible for lying. Ugh, I walk out then all of a sudden I heard my nae and it sound like fuck it sound like Hayes. This should end well. He walks over to me with the rest of the boys.

"Why are you here" he asked and then I heard Kaitlyn

"Hey Cassie is it ok if we give Maycie, Jaiden, and Danna a ride home tonight" she said walking out with them and they looked at the boys.

"Is that Hayes" she asked

"Yeah"

"Sounds like a you problem we'll leave you alone" she said and they all turned around then all the guys said come here and it was kind of creepy how they said it at the same time.

"Ugh" they said and came back. The girls stood on one side and the boys stood on the other side.

"Why the fuck are all you wearing slutty outfits and at the bar"

"I'm no wearing a slutty outfit, dumb ass" Jadien said and the girls nodded. I wonder what is going to happen next, I'm scared Hayes will leave me and I'll be lonely but I'll still have my friends.

"Whatever, just answer the question" Hayes said and he seemed to be getting more and more mad every time he had to ask. Wait why was he even here.

"Ok, we'll answer your question if you answer ours, why are you here"

"Because you guuys were having a 'girls night" he said quoting the words 'girls night'

"Well, we didn't want you guys to know umm"

"What?! Are you guys cheating on us"

"WOW" all the girls said and me

"We would never cheat on you guys"

"Then what did you guys not want us to know"

"We didn't want you to know we worked here"

"You guys work here"

"Yeah, because some people yelled at us for losing our jobs so we found new ones" Kaitlyn said

"Oh shit, sorry" they said

"Now can we get backto work" I asked

"What? We are leaving" Jack G said and the guys nodded

"We can't or we'll lose our jobs" I said

"I can bye suckers" Jaiden said and then left with Nash. The rest of us got back to work and the guys went back to drinks and whatever they we're doing before. Me and Kaitlyn stand working at the strip club bar and I swear if I see the guys come in here for other reasons then to see us, I will yell at them no matter where we are. Well I'm happy they know but scared to go home because me and Kaitlyn are dead as soon as we walk though the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Cassie POV***

"I just saw the guys car leave, do you think they were just playing it cool for here because they didn't want to fight with us here?" I questioned Kaitlyn hoping she would say no to the question and say everything with be fine.