Umm....

***Cassie POV***

Today was me and Hayes date. I didn't know where he was taking me but he said it was a fancy place. So I picked out my black cocktail dress, mostly because it was the most fancy thing I owned. I'm not much of a fancy person because everything that is fancy is usally glass and I'm not good with glass things. I had Kaityn and Maycie help me with my make up mostly because I never wear  make up. I only wanted eye make up so thats what they weren working on.

"Are you guys almost done yet" I say because I want to seen what they are doing to my face

"Yes now shut up" Maycie said

"Or we will make you into a clown" Kaitlyn said adding on to what Maycie said and I hate clowns so much they suck. Killer clowns I'm fine with mostly because I know they will kill me but regular  clowns I can't do. I know it's weird but you never know if they will snap and go crazy.

"Done" Maycie said and I opened my eyes and then looked in the mirror.

"Holy crap, thanks you guys your awesome" I said and then my phone buzzed I looked at it and it was a twitter. It said "@Cassandra just said me @Kitcatlover23 @MaycieBrazen are awesome :)" the tweet was from @JaidenAwesomeness. If you guys are woundering why it says Cassandra because that was my really birth name, I just had peopel call me Cassie and then when I turned 14 I changed but I use it for my twitter I don't know why though. I turn around and look at Jaiden how is just laying on my bed on her phone of course. She was always on her phone but she was always doing something we didn't understand or on social media but she always knew what was going on. 

"Thanks Jaiden." I say and she gives me a smile and thumbs up and went back to her phone.

"Ok you guys shoes, my all black vans or my black and white vans" I say holding up the shoes in my hand

"Black" Kaitlyn says

"You can't wears vans to a fancy place it would just be wierd" Maycie said as her fashion self kicked in.

"What am I suppose to do go bare foot" I say

"No wear heels"

"No, now pick, which ones"

"Black ones" she says but is still mad because I didn't pick heel. I just don't like heels because they are uncomfy and they make your feet hurt. I know what your thinking ' beauty is pain' but in my opinion you shouldn't have to be in pain because if a boy likes you he won't care what you wear or look like, they will like your heart and you not your looks, if that makes sense. But whatever, ok so I am almost done I just have to put on my last shoe. 

"I'm done" I say out loud and they clap.

"I'm going to go fined Hayes"

"What no he can't see what you look like" Kaitlyn said

"Why not"

"I don't know I just wanted to say that" 

"Ok then"

"Just text him and he should come here why should you go fined him when you could mess up your make up."

"Ok I will text him" I said 

"I'm going to get a drink ok" Kaitlyn said and left the room

***Kaitlyn POV***

I was about to walk in the kitchen whe I heard talking. I listened

"Hayes, you won't have to tell Cassie" i heard a weird annoying voice say

"Brook I can't hurt Cassie I love her not you so live me alone"