we're dead

***Cassie POV***

The day we got drunk with Brianna and Jordan, was the best yet worst time of my life because we had fun hanging out with them yet the hanger over part SUCKED! Me and Kaitlyn stayed at their house that day, so we haven't talked to Hayes or Dylan for 2 days. So we were a bit scared to go home. We decided tp go to Kaitlyn's house because we figured that they would either be at my house with all the guys and stuff. We aren't telling them about the jobs because they would kill us. They take over our lives sometimes but I love them, I mean Hayes thinks just because he is my boyfriend he can control my life, it's not like were married or anything. We soon got up to Kaitlyn's door, when we opened the door we saw Hayes and Dylan standing there.

"on 3 we run" I say and i counted to 3 with my fingers and we dropped everything and we ran as fast as we could but the guys ran way faster. They caught up to us and they picked us up

"KEEP RUNNING WE'RE ALMOST THERE" Kaitlyn screamed

"Look behind you"

"bitches" Kaitlyn said very quietly

"What did you say" said Dylan

"NOTHING" she said really really fast. They brought us back to the room and then put us down but they blocked the door.

"Where were you guys" Hayes asked

"No where" I say

"I'm going to ask one more time and I want the truth, where were you guys"

"Oh my god she already told you no where" Kaitlyn said

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU GUYS, YOU ARE REALLY PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF"

"Hayes, calm down please, you're scarying me" I said

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE, YOU SCARE ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME"

"Hayes do you want to talk alone"

"Yes" he said

"WAIT CASSIE DON'T LEAVE ME"

"Talk to Dylan"

"No, he's gonna kill me"

"I heard that" Dylan said

"I don't care"

"I'm not mad at you"

"Ok you can leave" Kaitlyn said and me and Hayes left, and we went home. Went we got home no body was there. Me and Kaitlyn should have came here.

"So Hayes, do you want to talk about what you said, about how I scare you"

"Sure"

"So how do I scare you when I barely yell?"

"It's because I'm scared you're going to leave me"

"I've left you before, for 2 to 3 years"

"Yeah and I was scared out of my fucking mind, I didn't know what to do, I missed you like fucking crazy and I couldn't think, my mind was stuck on you and I hate knowing that if you're gone and with someone else then I know I can't just hold or kiss you whenever I want"

"Awe Hayes, that's so cute, I love you I truely do"

"I love you too, and I never want to leave you"

"And I will never leave you" I say and smile big and kissed him but this kiss had more sparks then normal.

***Kaitlyn POV***

I jumped over the couch

"NOT MAD, THAT WAS A LIE" I screamed at Dylan ands ran in the room and hide under the bed. This is my new fort.