Question Or Dare

***Cassie POV***

So I was moving back into the house with the guys and Dylan was moving into Kaitlyn's house. I packed up all my clothes and everything else I brought to Kaitlyn's house but luckily there wasn't that much. I put everything in my car and drove to Coffee Bean and got me and Hayes a coffee, his not with me but I thought after what he did just to get me to move in, he should get one. I soon arrived to the house and when I walked in there was a sign that said "Welcome back Cassie, but Good bye Dylan" and then I saw Hayes and he hugged me.

"What's all this about" I said

"It's a going away and welcoming back party" he said

"I know that but why"

"I don't know, we thought it would be fun"

"Thanks and here I bought you this" I said handing him his coffee and I went to Dylan to see how he is doing.

"Hey, Dylan are you happy you get to move into Kaitlyn's house"

"Yeah, I guess but I don't know if she really wants me there, she's been a little distance."

"How"

"She never asked me to come over or help her and I know she can take care of her self but still it would be nice to know that she needs me and I just want to know if she cares about. That's it"

"Oh do you want me to talk to her"

"No, it's ok"

"Do you want a hug" I asked putting out my arms

"Yes please" he said and we had a small hug and then Hayes came by

"Hey, what's going on over here" Hayes said

"Umm...nothing" I said

"Yeah ok, can I steal my girl from you for a little"

"Yeah, I'm ganna go find Kaitlyn" Dylan said

"You do that" I said and he left and Hayes pulled me into my room

"What are we doing in here if the party is out there" I asked and Hayes started kissing me and we laid down on the bed and he was on top of me and we were making out. But then I tasted a small amount of beer in his mouth. I pulled him off of me

"Are you drunk"

"Maybe just a little" he said

"Hayes what were you doing before I came over"

"Well, last night we played lots and lots of beer pong and we played till we started hanging up the sign, so about 30 minutes ago"

"I'm leaving" I said

"But you just got here"

"I'm leaving the room"

"Oh ok" he said and I walked out of the room and saw Cam and Madison so I walked up to them.

"Hey so what are we talking about" I asked

"Cam wants to play truth or dare" Madison said

"Well yeah but instead of truths we can ask questions like what's the differnet"

"Yeah"

"Yeah and have you guys notice Nash and Jaiden have been flriting alot, I wonder if they like each other"

"No duh they like each other and everyone can till besides them so yeah"

"Ok when do you want to start the games" I asked and then Kaitlyn jumped on me