Da Birthday!!!

Hey guys it's the writer and just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN AND DANNA. Today is there bitrthday so I wanted to do this for them. They aren't twins by theh way.

***Kaitlyn POV***

I woke up. Today was me and Danna's birthday. We weren't twins, just friends with the same birthday. I don't think we are doing anything for our birthday. I am turning 18, my dad didn't really care that I didn't finish my last year of high school. I got up and took a shower, I picked out my neon green high waste shorts and my white crop top with red roses on it. I went out of my room.

"SUPRISE" everyone yelled and Danna was sitting down at the table

"Hey, what's going on" I asked

"It's you guys birthday and we have a whole day planned for you but no boys, they are only aloud to be here for breakfast, dinner, and cake" Cassie said

"Ok, what's for breakfast?" I asked 

"Yeah, what's for breakfast" Danna said agreeing with me and they brought me with 20 waffles stacked together with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup and they did the same with Danna but pancakes. 

"OH MY GOSH IT'S WAFFLES" I screamed and me and Danna dug into our breakfasts and they brought us orange juice to wash it down. We didn't  finish all of it so we put it in the frige for later.

"Ok now what" I asked

"Boys get out" Madison and Cassie said pushing everyone out

"Bye Kaitlyn, love you, happy birthday" Dylan said before leaving and I just waved bye.

"Ok, we rented a party bus, were we are going to met up with Jaiden and Maycie"

"Ok let's go" I said and there was a huge party outside and the guys were looking at it.

"Boys go home" I said

"WHYYYY" Dylan said putting a small puppy face on.

"Go away I wanted to get on the party bus and I'm not going to if you guys are here"

"Fineeeee" he said and they all left and we hopped on the party bus and Jaiden and Maycie through vokda in the air.

"Hey don't waste it" I said and they poured me a glass. 

"Ok so where are we going now"

"A place" Madison said putting a smirk on her face

"Oh god" Danna said and we party on the bus. We started driving and I had no idea  where we were going. Soon we arrived at a club!

"YAY!" me and Danna screamed and ran ti the doors waiting for them since they were the kind that opened by the bus driver opening and Madison was driving.

"Open the doors already"

"Ok but you might want this" Cassie said and handed all of us our fake IDs.

"Ok now can you open them please"

"Ok but one thing"

"What"

"Don't do anyhting you will reject"

"I won't, now open the doors"

"Ok" Madison said and opened the door and we ran to the door and showed the guys our IDs and he let us in. Today was going to be a good day. We had a few drinks but no ones counting how many we have and then the bartender put out a huge cup. It was 5 feet wide and 5 feet long, he filled it up with cotton candy vodka and put a straw in it and it said 'Happy Birthday' on the cup and gave it to me.