Hero?

(??? P.O.V)

     I've been in here for too long (that's what he said. Sorry you can continue with the story now). I've been sensing  a human for over a month and recently I gained enough will power to send her signals. Waves of energy mostly. Every time I sense her getting closer that bitch Wilford calls for her. I've managed to pick up her name a couple of times. (Y/N). Its an amazing name. The name of a hero that could help save all of us and possibly the world.

     Today was different from the rest though. Today, I kept sensing her getting closer and closer. No interruptions. I heard the door handle rattle and stop. The door barely opened and I scattered to my feet and attempted to yell out to her but couldn't. My voice refused to exit my throat as a went as close to the door as I possible could. I then felt her energy get further away. I slump down and I lose hope, until her energy returns. I here rattles and clanks for a while, and then they stop. I anxiously wait and I here a thud as the door swings open. I try to speak but I can't. She flicks on the lights and looks at me in utter shock.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Heylo there. Oh lookey here its a new character! Who could it be? Any guesses? Good guess haha. Any who this is the second point of view so the suspense is building. Anyway as always: Thank you for reading and I will see all of you in the next chapter Bye Bye!