The Capture

[Narrator P.O.V]
     You and Wilford appear back to his house. "Explain yourself," Wilford furiously says as his eyes flash a Burgundy shade. You take a deep breath and tell him everything. From the door to the battle. When you're done, he simply stands there with one hand in his hair. "I love you. I really do, Wilford. I didn't want to do that, but I felt like I had to no choice," you say to Wilford as tears stream down your face. He wipes the tears off your left cheek before speaking. "If you love me, prove it. Allow me to do this one thing," he says with a smirk. "What's the-" you begin, but you're cut off by your own screaming. The sudden pain in your chest causes you to fall to your knees. You clench your chest before looking up. In his hand he's holding a magic orb. You feel all emotion leave your body as you blankly stare at him. Wilford does a some weird spell and the orb turns grey. "I already tried to use magic to get you to love me and it didn't work. So, I'm using a better technique. This is your soul. I own is now. Its very low on purity. I got one thing I wanted from you. And besides, I felt like I had no choice," he says with a wink and smirk. Then, his fist goes through your chest as he magically gives you "your" soul back. You immediately black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     The next day, you wake up feeling cold. Emotionally and physically cold. Any mercy you had towards anyone, any emotion is gone. The only thing you feel is cold and an abnormal need for Wilford. You long for his presence. It goes on like this for a few days. Every time he's not around you go crazy looking for him or waiting for him to return. Whenever he's around your life feels complete. As cute as it may sound, its not normal nor is it healthy. What's happening to you?
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
     Heylo! Your now as soulless in the story as you are in real life. Yay that's fun! The stories coming to an end pretty soon (in two chapters) so sorry if you don't want it to end. Thank you for reading. I will see all over you in the next chapter. Bye Bye!