The Affects

(Google's POV)
     Its been a few weeks and neither Wilford nor (Y/N) have been found. After they disappeared, both sides returned to their daily lives as if nothing happened. Host took charge once (Y/N) left and things were back to the way they've been for over a century. Today was the day that Light and I decided to begin looking for (Y/N). We already had everything planned out. We were going to find the two of them, lure them into a trap, open a portal, get Wilford inside and seal it shut. It was fool proof. We figured that Wilford would be at home for a while planning so that's where we're going first.
[Narrator POV]
     After the incident, a few weeks have passed and you've completely fallen for Wilford. Everything about him. His voice. His evil. His insanity. You love and crave it. All the sanity in your body and mind has left. You've completely lost it. One day, you were looking for Wilford and you heard him on the balcony. You slowly and quietly open the door and see him leaning against the rails, looking at the forest below. You stand beside him and take in the view. You feel an arm snake around your waist and you smile gently. "I have something for you, babe," Wilford says as his arm moves from your waist. You turn around and see the man of your nightmares on one knee. He opens a pink box and looks up at you. In the box contains one of the two choices:(pick which ring you prefer)

 In the box contains one of the two choices:(pick which ring you prefer)

     You're immediately lost for words

     You're immediately lost for words. You quickly says yes and he slides the ring onto your finger. He stands to his feet and you jump in his arms. You kiss him and he kisses back. Its like you're on a drug high. Once you get the taste you can't let go. You want more. You need more. Before you can go any further Wilford breaks the kiss. You look into his eyes and you sense worry. "What's wrong," you ask tilting your head slightly to the side. "I sense something. I think they're on their way to find you. We need to leave," Wilford says grabbing your arm. Before you're able to question it you both are submerges in smoke and you disappear.
     You reappear in a new place. A place you've never been. Its a nice mansion. "We're safe here," Wilford says before checking your body suspiciously. "What are you doing," you ask curiously. "Making sure they don't have any tracking shit on you. They can't find out where we are," Wilford says. You grab his arms and hold him firmly. "Its Ok. They didn't put anything on me we're fine," you say to calm him. He sighs in relief as you guys hold each other tight. He leaves a peck on your forehead and walks away. Will Light and Google find you? Or will you guys marry happily? Only the future can tell so stay tuned!
________________________________________________________
     Heylo! So for those that needs a recap: With!ford got you back, you're engaged, he sensed someone looking for you so he took you to his hideout mansion. That's pretty much all. Oh! Before I forget, I have an announcement. The next chapter will be the last chapter of this book! Sowwy. Thank you for reading. I will see all of you in the next chapter. Bye Bye!