The Introductions

[(Y/N) P.O.V]

     We appear in a more subtle and light version of Wilford's place. "I'm sorry to make you wait, but I'm not feeling like myself. Please, give me 10 minutes tops to take a shower," he says and rushes away. Light turns towards me and tells me to follow him. "I hate to leave a guest unattended, but please allow me to go freshen up as well," he gently says as he leads me to a sitting room. I sit down as he walks out of the room. I sit here thinking about what the fuck just happened. Who are they and why do they look like Dark? Why does Dark look like Wilford? Why do they all look alike? What the hell has my life come to? What if its just my insanity getting the best of me? I mean being kidnapped and locked away in a random house with a psycho can do a lot to someone's sanity.

     In less than 10 minutes, the first man I met out of the two steps downstairs. When I first saw him he was dirty and tired and couldn't speak well. Now, his hair is somewhat groomed and he's dressed in a blue shirt with a G right in the middle. "Hello (Y/N). My name is Googleplier," he says in a somewhat glitchy voice.

 My name is Googleplier," he says in a somewhat glitchy voice

     "But you can call me Google for short," he says. "Hello, Google. Im-" he cuts me off by saying, "(Y/N)" with a smile. "Yes. Which leads me to my first question, how do you know my name," I ask. "Well, ma'am. There's an entire backstory to tell in order to answer that. I would love to tell the story, however, I think it would be best to wait for Light," he says. As if on cue, Light comes downstairs.

     Unlike Google, Light comes in the room in a more formal look

     Unlike Google, Light comes in the room in a more formal look. He's wearing a tuxedo. Since he's clean, you can actually notice the blond streak of hair on his head. He flashes a charming smile and sits down across from me. Google joins by sitting next to him. "Now. Where should we begin," Light asks.