Step 2

[(Y/N) P.O.V]
     In the morning I wake up and get dressed before going downstairs to eat. The morning consists of talking about the plan and the battle that will soon take place. After we eat, Light sends a signal out and all the egos on our side get the message to meet up at the training spot. The place we're going is hidden from the public eye. No ones even heard or seen a glimpse of this place. Well, except for the alter egos.
     At around noon, we all meet up at the spot and we immediately begin training. Google pulls me aside for special training. "Since you are a human with no powers, you have to endure a lot of strength to even think about leaving that battle alive. Well, we know you're going to leave alive, but we're not sure if you're going to leave with us. Light refuses to train you because he doesn't want to hurt you in any way. Me on the other hand, I don't want to hurt you, but I know what it takes to properly train someone. We need to work on endurance, stamina, speed, strategy, strength, and overall common sense," his robotic, glitchy voice states. His voice always sends chills down my spine and not in a good way, but not as bad as Wilford's voice does. Wilford.
     We begin training. We spend all day working on my skills. I've greatly improved as far as strength and stamina goes. I think that maybe I might have a chance to survive this battle. Before the training is completely over. Host and I discuss the cloning idea. We walk around as the egos are training and one in particular stood out and it wasn't only because of his school girl outfit. "Who's that," I ask pointing towards the ego. "That's Yanderiplier. When he has a reason to kill, whether being love, honor, or his pure insanity, he will ruthlessly fight. He fights and kills until he gets what he's fighting for," Host states as we watch Yanderiplier practice. He has really good skill with that katana. His swift movements, dodging skills, speed, and strategy skills are the perfect combination. "We need to clone him. He's our best bet so far in this fight," I say as we continue to walk. I see the Colonel. There's something about him that's really familiar. His face and his voice. His blood thirsting eyes. They're all too familiar. *BANG* He shoots his pistol at a target and it ricochets off hitting all of the surrounding targets. He's good with a gun and that might come in handy, but something about him seems... Off. He looks my way and we lock eyes. There's something about his eyes that attract me... almost like Wi- "Ma'am," Host says. "Oh yes sorry. Were not going to clone Colonel, but we're going to need him in this battle. He's going to be highly needed. We'll just clone Yanderiplier and that'll just be the end of it," I state a little off edge. My mind begins to race with thoughts. There's something about Colonel that makes me feel uneasy. I have to put whatever it is aside. We need him in this battle, regardless of how he makes me feel. Tonight we will call Wilford to battle and we will set out tomorrow morning.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
     Heylo. Uh stuff is getting real so stay tuned. Not much to say, but stay cool and Kachow! Thank you for reading. I will see all of you in the next chapter. Bye Bye!