Imagine if you were sent to kill Bucky

"Barnes!" you hiss, your vibranium arm blocked by his. Whipping your free arm round you punch him full in the gut. He flies backwards but rips the muzzle off your face, causing you to scream. Pulling the gun out of the holster in your belt you point it at him, too little too late. His stronger arm crushes it and throws it to the floor.

"I'm not going to hurt you!" he shouts but you don't care, you stab at him with with your dagger but he throws it aside. Ramming you backwards into a nearby building he pins you, your flesh arm flailing to get a grip on his neck. 

"I'll kill you!" 

"You're under a mind control, this isn't you, this is Hydra!"

"You don't know me."

"But I know me." Sadness fills his eyes and you take this to your advantage. Punching him in the face you feel his nose snap under your fist. He grabs his face and you slam him against the wall, pinning him down with all your strength you smile devilishly, you've got him now. Your hand reaches for your knife and your smile disintegrates as you realise its absence. Behind you someone grabs your arms. A needle is in your neck and the lights go out.

"Damn you, you star spangled ass."

You wake aching. You try to sit up but you are pinned down. Your eyes roll over your body, making note of the leather bands on your legs and stomach, and the vice on your right arm, an arm made of metal? Confused you start to shout, screaming for someone to tell you where you are, your neck is throbbing and tears tears start to prick at your eyes. The room is solid metal like a cell for dangerous people. 'I'm not dangerous' you think. Shouting again the only response you get is your own voice echoing off the walls. You start to cry, wailing to get whoever had captured you's attention. A door at the far end of the room clunks as it is unlocking, through it comes a tall blond figure, intimidating and tall, you can't speak.

"Who are you?" he asks, peering at you down his nose. "How are you attached to HYDRA?"

"I'm just me" you whimper "I don't know what's happening, what's wrong with my arm?" 

He continues to prance around the room, eyeing you and your every movement.

"What's happening, why am I here?" you whisper, his eyes narrow for a moment as he stares at your eyes. You scrunch your eyes shut and as he coughs you open your eyes. His posture has changed completely and he looked genuinely worried.

"Buck, get in here." he says to no one in particular and soon after a similar black haired man enters. As he walks the single light bulb reflects off of his metallic arm, similar to the one that had recently appeared in place of your right. "She has no clue, you think she's like you?" The raven haired one nods at the blond.

"What is your name?" he asks. His blue eyes pierce into yours as he searches for a reason. His nose is crooked and it makes his face look less symmetrical, he's been in a fight.

"My name is Y/n." You say, you trust him, you don't know why, for some reason you recognise him.

"I'm Bucky." he says. "I'm like you."

"What do you mean 'like you'" You say, the only connection you can make is the similarity in your matching limbs.

"HYDRA" the word rolls off his tongue, it induces strong and painful memories that had not been there a few moments ago. You wail at the pain and your eyes dart around the cell.

"I'm not back there, oh please, I don't want to go back." you plea, your voice breaking. The men's faces change and the blond starts to quickly undo your bonds.

Free from the leather straps you stretch the fingers on your metal arm and roll it over, your eyes skitting over the folds and joints.

"What's wrong with me?" you plea, meeting the eyes of the two men in front of you. "What have they done?"