Bucky ~ Ocean eyes

This was meant to be cute but I couldn't help it

Humming slowly you run your fingers through his dark hair. Taking in the moment you try to imprint it in your mind, faint light and his head on your chest, all his weight on top of you with one arm around you and his metallic one hanging off the side of the sofa.

"Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes" You sing slowly, planting a slow kiss on the top of his head. 

"No fair" your voice warbles slightly making you laugh at your voice break.

Aware that the vibrations from your chest woke him you rake your fingers through his hair and pull out all the little plaits. "Heya, sleepy head." you whisper, giving him a quick peck on his now-exposed cheek.

"Don't stop" he murmurs, snuggling into you like a puppy and wrapping both of his arms around you, causing you to shudder at the chilling metal of his left arm.

After performing Bohemian Rhapsody, complete with guitar solos, you look down at his still figure. He looked beautiful as you felt his chest rise and fall and it was the perfect moment, but there was something you had to do, you couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Buck, baby. I need you to get up."

"Noooooo" he groaned into your chest and you frown.

"Bucky." you plead desparately

"Please"

"Honey I need to piss"

He erupts into laughter into your chest and you join him. "You will forever confuse me, doll."