Imagine if they underestimated you

"Back down, little girl. You are nothing without your patriotic little boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Steve lays unconscious at your feet, his shield embedded in a far wall twenty yards away. You had them right where you wanted them.

"You have no weapons, it is useless." the HYDRA agent says with a heavy Russian accent. "My friends won't hurt you. Come, come."

"Geez what do you think I am, some sort of puppy they bring along to pet as a reward on the way home" the agent looks confused and you smile a devilish smile. "Don't underestimate me. I'm warning you."

Your eyes close into slits and he raises his gun, clearly bored of the conversation. Two shots are fired and you watch as the bullets pierce through your clothes but then fall back to the ground by your feet. Baffled he fires again and again, hitting you all over your body, it stings, but it's not going to kill you. Walking towards him his eyes widen, acknowledging the oncoming danger, but he continues to shoot.

"Yeah, keep doing that." You say sarcastically "It really seems to be doing allot of damage."

You roll your eyes and punch him in the nose, as he bends over you kick his head in with the heel of your boot, gagging slightly at the sight of blood.

"Are you guys done?" you ask into the comm "Because I have an unconscious Mr.America here and I'm not that strong."

"Don't you have like superstrength or something?" you hear Clint say in your ear.

Dragging Steve's lip body you grit your teeth. "Not all people with bulletproof skin have superstrength Clint. I'm sorry I'm not Captain Marvel."

"What's up with you?"

"I just got shot twenty times, give me a break."

"But the bullets just bounce right back off."

"It still hurts just as much as getting actually shot." You scoff while getting a better grip on Steve's ankle. 

'I'm dragging Captain America around a HYDRA base' you think, rolling your eyes 'Just the usual Tuesday.'