Imagine if you just made some modificatons

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY SHIT!" Tony's shrill voice cut through the room, causing you to drop your screwdriver with an urgent "Fuck"

"Miss Y/n, Mr.Stark has entered the room" A mechanical voice says overhead and you roll your eyes.

"Thanks JARVIS! I hadn't noticed." You say sarcastically as you lean over and pick up your tool, being careful not to turn around, keeping your eyes pinned to the ground as you quickly turn in the last screw.

Whipping round you plaster on a big smile, pulling your shirt down so that is exposed the top of your bra, you weren't going to get out of this one easily.

"Heya, baby, how was work. Was Steve complaining again? Did you kick but? Uhuh, baby." You say seductively, wrapping your arms around his neck and running a finger up his chest, but he stares ahead, never taking his eyes off the suit, your usually successful flirting making no impact on his steady gaze, a hint of fear in his eyes.

"Calm down, it's not like I killed somebody." you say, detaching yourself from him with a huff. "I just made some modifications, it's an old suit anyway." You watch as he picks up the limp arm of the suit, stroking it like a cat, you roll your eyes as you slip on a thick gold bangle. 

"What did you do?" he whispers and you roll your eyes once again. Pressing a red button in the inside of your wrist you watch as the arm ripped out of Tony's arms and onto yours, startling him slightly but then he smirks.

"I already did that." He says matter-of-factually, but now it's your turn to smirk.

"Wait a minute, darlin." you say, flicking your wrist so the energy pad lit up and then snapping your fingers so they glowed red. Turning suddenly you aim at a target on the far end of the room and click the button on your palm, feeling the lasers shoot out of your finger with a satisfying hum you raise your eyebrows. Clicking the button again you look at your work and sigh, a red hot heart with two sets of initials lay engraved in the wall.

"Cute." He chuckles, wrapping his arm around your waist, "But it's still my suit."

"OhmygodTonyshutup!"