Bucky ~ Team

This sucks and I'm running out of inspo lol bye

Ps it's civil war for all you nummies

The team ran towards us, Steve leading them with all his friends behind him.

"I don't want to fight them, Tony. But if we have to, give me the soldier." you say, holding a dagger in each shaking hand.

"Gladly." he responds, closing his helmet.

"They're not stopping!" The spiderling boy warbles, why did Tony bring a teen?

"Neither are we." The suit shouts, pushing us all forwards.

Running into the crowd you focus on the winder soldier, running at him with all your speed. Upon reaching him you stab at him only to have your weapons thrown down by his metallic arm. Finding yourself defenseless you push him backwards with your superhuman hand to hand combat and after getting him inside the airport you slow down slightly, having the option to hide for a few moments.

Coming out from behind a desk you pull a gun out from your belt, holding it infront of you you stalk carefully around the perimiter of the room, "Where are you?" you mumble to yourself, all too soon you're swept off your feet and pinned to the ground with your arms at your side and an assassin on top of you.

Holding up the gun to your face he narrows his eyes before looking around cautiously and cocking one eyebrow. Struggling and grunting you try to free yourself but find yourself more stuck than before.

"Shhhh, no one can hear you." he muses and you stare into his eyes.

"You sure about that?" you question, quickly raising your eyebrows.

"100%" 

"Good." you say, giving him the all clear. Suddenly his lips are on yours and his hands on his face, while yours are still pinned to your sides.

After 5 minutes Bucky suddenly pulls away, clamping a hand over your mouth and a finger to his lips. Listening you hear Steve's shouts of "Bucky!" and you roll your eyes.

"You know what this reminds me of?" you query from behind his hand and he blushes, "We can't keep doing this. I wish I could leave but you know Tony." Bucky raises his eyebrows and you sigh, "I guess you don't know Tony but I need to stay, for his health."

"Ok, but-x-for-x-now-x-lets-x-just-x-enjoy-x-the-x-moment!" he says, peppering your face with kisses.

Hearing all the commotion outside you groan. "Time to go." you murmur, pushing him off you and straitening yourself up. "I'm going to fix this, get you back out there. But for now, I like the stubble." you pat him on the cheek before doing a flip out the window to join your Team below.