Tony ~ Yes!

Standing on the edge of Stark towers you breathe in heavily, feeling the wind blow through your hair and your arms stretch out to steady yourself, this was it. Feeling a wave of emotion come over you you can't help but smile, this new life you were going to lead, you were so ready. This is taking too long you think to yourself, putting your hands into your pocket and closing them around a small box. Taking one step forward you are suddenly swept off your feet by the harsh metal of the iron man suit and placed in the centre of the roof.

Stepping out of his suit Tony started shouting explisitarys at you, only stopping with a sob as both of your hands hold the sides of his face. "Baby, baby I'm sorry but it was the only way to get you up here." 

Turning his head you show him the rows of candles, only half still illuminated, all leading to a small spot in the middle of the roof. "I'm so sorry but you've been working so much and we haven't spent much time together and I need this."

"I thought you were going to jump. What were you thinking?! What-what's going on?" he asks, his face withered from the hours of work, bloodshot, bagged eyes search the scene with confusion until you touch your lips to his and fall down to one knee.

"Antony Edward Stark, genius, playboy, millionaire in a flying metal suit." you start, Tony staring down at you with a strange sort of smile.

"You forgot philanthropist." he says with a smirk "Also it's billionaire."

"Shut up! I'm trying to do something cute here." you say with a giggle, wobbling slightly

"You tricked me into thinking you were going to kill yourself!" he shouts sarcastically, waving his arms around.

"Shush. Antony Edward Stark, possible love of my life. I mean it could be you or some other person on the other side of the world but they're not a billionaire so I'm sticking with you." Tony's eyes glint in the candlelight, smiling throughout his face with pure, actual joy.

"Now then, I have loved you for years and I hope to love you for many, many more. And I promise I'm not just doing this for the joint bank account, but that is a factor." You look up at him with big eyes and open the box. "Marry me, Tony?"

"Yes, Y/n, gladly." He takes the ring and goes to put it on his finger. "It doesn't fit." You laugh before he pulls you up and places the ring on your finger. "Did you get your own ring?"

"No, it's my grandmothers and I don't have any brothers, so," Tony's eyes were brighter suddenly with a sinful sparkle. "What?"

"Do you reckon it's illegal to fuck right here."

"Yes." You say as he pushes you over.