I Believe I Owe You A Dance🕺🏻💃🏻

Isra lets go of Atem's hand just before the door closes Atem turns and looks at her confused and says with a matching tone "Isra!?!"  she shakes her head and says "you go ahead.... Téa and your friends are more important.... they need you!.... I-I'll see you later"  she turns and walks away without looking back "Isra!!"  Atem shouts as the door closes and he places his hand on the now close door and falls to his knees.... "I'm sorry Atem"  Isra whispers sadly placing her hand on the door then turns and jogs away from in as it disappears.... both versions of Isra find themselves back in Egypt a little over 5,000 years ago.... as well as a few months before she found out that she was pregnant.... one Isra found herself within the home of Priest Seto and the other found herself within Pharaoh Atem's room looking out upon the world below her on his balcony..... the pink haired Isra turns and looks over at the large bed where Atem was sleeping soundly she smiles and walks over to the bed once she reaches it she softly climbs on to it and hangs her body over Atem's her arms on either side of his body as she laid above him though she was doing push-ups over his body her feet lay on either side of his her long hair acting like a curtain as she lowers her head and kisses his lips softly his eyes open wide at the feel of her lips on his but once he sees her they return to their normal size and he smiles raising his hand up her to her cheek sliding it around to her neck then pulling her the rest of the way down as his free hand slowly removes her clothing and they make love to one another.... the purple haired Isra watched in the shadows as Seto chatted with his friend Kisara once Kisara leaves she comes out from the shadows and says softly with a tantalizing tone "I believe you owe me a dance!"  Seto quickly turns his eyes widen in shock a smile slides up his lips as he stands and walks over to her and replies "I believe you're correct!"  he takes a hold of her hand pressing her body against his they begin to dance "Seto....!"  she starts softly but stops he looks down at her and whispers sensually "yes my darling.... my love..... my life!"  his lips lower to meet hers as he answers her and even though he knew it was wrong he lifted her up into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist and he begins to make love to her his lips caress each part of her body starting from her lips up to her ears then back down to her neck and breasts....

As Priest Seto slept Isra kissed his lips softly then gently slides out of bed and walks into his living room and found Kisara walking in from the other end of his house she walks over to her and placed a gentle hand on Kisara's shoulder and whispers "he's going to need you now more than ever.... so please.... protect him!"  Kisara nods at her though unsure what she meant as she watches Isra walk out and disappear.... Atem's Isra meets her brother in the palace garden they spend a few minutes just enjoying one anothers company "you know I normally never give you an order.... but.... I have one.... Mahad.... I need you to protect him!.... he's going to need you.... just as I always have!.... you are more than just a brother to me Mahad.... you are my friend as well!"  Mahad smiles at her "as you are mine.... you have nothing to worry about Is.... you know that I will always protect the both of you.... no matter what!"  she hugs him and he answers her hug with his own just then Mana walks in "hello Mana.... coming to steal my brother away from me have you!?!"  Isra teases with a smile Mana chuckles softly with a smile of her own and replies "I'm afraid so!"  Isra nods gives her brother one more hug then walks away..... 

Towards the end of his duel with Leichter Seto could have sworn he felt Isra help him pick up his last card the Blue Eyes White Dragon "where have you been!?!"  he asks with a soft angry tone "I needed you and you were gone!.... they took Mokuba!"  he adds with the same tone "I was home.... I ended up in Egypt.... I don't know how!.... I don't know why!.... I have no control or choice in where I am or where I'll be in this place!.... and if Noah has him he's safe.... he'll just have to learn to "play along".."  she replies softly Seto looks at her oddly..... "Mokuba"  Mokuba hears Isra's soft voice whisper "don't speak just listen.... you're still in the virtual world.... so what ever Noah shows you is a lie.... a lie you have to play along with no matter how much it hurts!"  she tells him Mokuba nods and at that moment he hears Noah ask "what do you think your brother is thinking right now?"  Mokuba looks over at him in surprise and says "huh?"  Noah asks "tell me.... do you honestly believe your brother is coming to rescue you? or is he glad you're out of his way once and for all?"  Mokuba thinks to himself "this is what she meant.... maybe she can't be here right now.... that MUST be why I only heard her instead of seeing here!"  then he says out loud as he sits back down "Seto is definitely coming here to get me! and when he does you'll be sorry!"  Noah replies "is that right? well why don't you ask him yourself because he's right behind you"  Mokuba looks behind him and a projection of his brother appears in the vast darkness that lives behind the couch