Dartz's Dweeb Army

"So you've got a dweeb army am I supposed to be scared to attack?"  Seto asks "well only if destroying an innocent soul concerns you"  Dartz replies "nah as the president of a major corporation I have to do that everyday"  Seto says "my dear Kaiba boy.... when will you ever learn!?!"  Qetesh teases softly with a playful disapproving tone that almost sounded just like Pegasus though not using his voice just his mannerisms while shaking her head at him Isra chuckles as Seto orders "now Kaiser Glider continue your attack on his mirror knight"  his monster attacks and the Mai Mirror Knight Token loses her shield then Seto orders "Different Dimension Dragon attack her again!"  this time when Mai's Mirror Knight Token got attacked Joey's Mirror Knight Token saves her by standing before her and he lost his shield "hey look!"  Mokuba says "Joey saved her"  Atem says with a surprised tone "that's our Joey!"  Qetesh whispers softly "I don't believe it"  Tristen adds "well I do!"  Isra mutters Atem chuckles "now he lost his shield"  Téa says "Mai's alright thanks to Joey"  Atem says "yes and by sacrificing his own shield to protect Mai Joseph Wheeler just ruined your attack"  Dartz replies "figures Wheeler messed things up"  Seto says Qetesh shakes her head at him as he continues "I'll place one card face down and end my turn"  Atem lets out a short sigh and says "back to me"  Seto looks over at Atem and says "Yugi you know what you have to do for us to win--"  Isra looks over at Seto with a smirk and teases "grovel at your feet!?!"  Qetesh teases "kiss your ring!?!"  Isra teases "beg for mercy!?!"  Qetesh teases playfully "mercy sir! please! have mercy!!"  Seto rolls his eyes at the two of them Atem smiles and Dartz bursts out laughing "crush Wheeler and Mai"  Seto orders Atem getting back business Atem looks at the card in his hand then his friends that were now Mirror Knight Token's Isra wraps her arm around his waist since his "free hand" held a card as Seto continues once he notices Atem's reluctance "come on neither one of them has a shield now attack"  Isra looks at Atem kisses his cheek and whispers into his ear in a voice only he can hear "I love you"  Atem says "alright Dartz I have no choice but to end my turn"  Seto looks at him and asks "what are you doing?"  Qetesh replies "listening to his heart.... which is more than you've done in quite some time Seto Kaiba!"  Seto looks at her with a surprised expression on his face then his body seems to sigh as though it realized that she was right though he would never admit that out loud "you had your chance and failed so it's up to me to do what you couldn't do what you couldn't but first I'll take a few life points compliments of the Orichalcos"  Dartz says as he takes his next card out of his deck and goes from having 10000 to having 12500 life points "it's Noah all over again!"  Qetesh mutters as Dartz continues "now on to your friends if you can't choose which one to attack then I'll choose for you and I'll use this the magic card Twin Bow Centaur! next I'll pick two monsters-- one on my side of the field and one on yours then my Centaur will randomly chose one of them to remove from the game.... permanently I think I'll target Kaiba's Kaiser Glider and Mirror Knight Joseph"  Tristen says with a look of surprised horror on his face "if that arrow removes Joey from the game we'll never get him back"  Mokuba replies "you're right and if it hits Seto he'll lose most of his life points"  Dartz says as his Centaur's pull back on their bows "Kaiba or Joseph-- who will it choose?"  he snaps his fingers and laughs then the arrowhead of the arrow that was aimed at Seto burst into flames "looks like you're the unlucky one this time Mr. Kaiba"  Dartz says as the arrow flies and hits Seto's monster destroying it Qetesh holds onto Seto as he groans in pain she hugs him and whispers softly into his ear as his life points go from 3000 to 600 "I love you"  Seto wraps his arms around her and whispers back "I love you"....