Introduction

If you came here to read a story with a happy ending, you came to the wrong place. In all honesty I don't know how this story ends. In fact it's only just now beginning.

My name is Amora Garcia, yes like amor/love. I come from a seemingly happy family. I am 17 and I was born in Miami, Florida. My family never treated me as one of their own. I was abused by my own mother once she found out my father cheated on her, I was only about 4 when it started. I was always an outcast, I didn't know how it felt to be loved.

As I grew older I found myself used to it. In the 7th grade a boy asked me to be his girlfriend, little did I know it was just so he could break me into a million pieces. I know I was a dumb little girl thinking I knew what love was like.

After a year and a half  later after living in the hell hole my parents had called our home. I was taken away by child services and I've been living with my foster parents. Little did I know it was only to be abused again.

Today is the day I go and move with my forever mom. Yes just a mom. But that is totally fine with me. I'm honestly a bit scared because I haven't had the best luck in the parent department.

I spent all night packing my stuff in my boxes mostly because I kept pulling things out and reorganizing things. I don't have that much to pack just 2 boxes worth. I go to the bathroom and get myself ready for the plane ride. I put on some sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt that I bought myself.

I go downstairs only to be met by my foster dad. He raises up his and and slaps me. He tells me to treat my new family better. I hate how they do that, they blame me for everything. They don't even give me breakfast today. Mildred yells at me to get in the car. Mildred is Dave's wife. I hate them so much. I didn't think I would hate people but here I am. I can tell they really want me out of their lives. She basically speeds to the airport. For a second I thought she was going to get pulled over.

When we arrive the airport she literally throws my bags to me and gets in the car and drives away. I can't help but cry, people are now looking at me so I try to stop leaving me hiccuping holding in my sobs.

I walk in and head for security. It moved surprisingly quick so I was soon at my gate. I saw that there was a Starbucks. Before Mildred left I may have taken a 20 dollar bill I found between the seat. I know I shouldn't have but I was desperate. Plus I'm starving I haven't had anything to eat for that past 2 days. I quickly walk over and order myself 2 pieces of banana bread and a toasted white mocha.

After 15 minutes I hear my gate was called to board. Wow. This is the beginning of hopefully a better life. I was wrong. It would lead to only more problems. I did have a great experiences so I can't really complain. But we haven't got there yet.

I was on plane for about 2 and half hours. I was going to LA to live with a woman named Alisha Deveruex. Apparently she was a music producer, and a very successful one at that.
(I made her up)

Soon enough the plane landed in LAX. I was now shaking cause I was so nervous. Before I know it I'm having a panic attack on the plane. I've been having them alot lately. I sadly have anxiety and it really gets to me. The flight attendant notices and is trying to calm me down. It take about 4 minutes for me to calm down. Lord that was a really bad one. After that I finally got off and I go over to baggage claim I immediately find my suitcases and grab them. As I'm walking I see a man with a sigh that had my name on it, "Amora Garcia".

I walk over and the man is towering over me.

"Amora Garcia?" He asks. I nod my head.

"My name is Tyler and I work for Alisha. I will be taking you to her." I just go along with everything cause I honestly don't know what to say.