11▪I Promise You

I'm still shaken by today's events. Jonah really cares about me and that makes me the happiest girl in the world. But it also makes me the most depressed because I feel the need to have to impress him. I have to put on a smile. Sometimes i really mean it other times it is the most painful thing to do. The thing that hurts me the most is that what we have will someday come to an end. He will meet someone better, prettier, smarter, more than what i am.

"Are you okay now? What happened?" I can tell he's really worried.

I finally stopped crying and was now sitting on Jonah's lap curled up. To be honest it feels weird to be in his embrace. I'm uncomfortable and I usually yearn to be in his arms. I guess it's because of what happened moments earlier. He noticed and pulled me off his lap but I still leaned against him and looked at the floor.

"I was doing something and I heard a knock and I thought it was you so I went to open the door. When I did there wasn't anyone there..." I explained the whole situation up to when he came in.

"You're okay now. I'm here and I'll never leave you. I'm going to protect you forever. I promise." Little did I know.
"Let's just do what we planned. Let's relax and forget what happened. What movie do you want to watch?" Honestly I can't really forget something like that.

"Can we re-watch Stranger Things?"

"Of course." He laughed as he said it. Every time he's over we watch Riverdale, Friends, or Stranger Things. We sat there eating then we got a little bored so we went over to the guys house. I've only really ever been over there once I think. I don't even remember. I put on a new outfit because after a little while at their house I have to go pick up Alisha. One of the guys is driving cause I can't but I don't know who. I go up to my closet and choose a pink shirt and some white shorts. I put my charger, wallet, and headphones in a small bag and slip on my shoes as I walk out the door behind Jonah.

Even though he doesn't live that far we go in his car and drive down the street. As we drive down I spot Ahsers house which cause me to shudder. I feel Jonah's hand on my thigh and I flinch.

"It's okay. I'm here for you." He reassures me. Next thing I know we are in their driveway. I get out of the car and hand in hand with Jonah we make our way to the door. We can hear the guys yelling at each other about video games. I knock on the door and hear loud footsteps running towards the door. It opens up and reveals a frustrated Jack. They really crack me up sometimes.

"Hey guys. Wait you were supposed to come back a little later." He said confused pointing at Jonah.

"Plans changed. We're just going to hang out here. Well be upstairs." Jack nodded as Jonah and I made our way to his room.

"Do you just want to cuddle for a bit? Or we can go down with the guys if you want."

"How about we hang out with the guys on the couch. It's been a while since we've had a hangout day." I answered. I walked to the living room where the boys were still playing video games and Jonah had gone to the kitchen to grab me some popcorn. He's the best, cause I absolutely love popcorn. I sit on the couch and Jonah walks in and plops down next to me. I snuggle into his chest and I start to eat when Jack asks me a question.

"Hey, Amora.."

"Yeah?"

"Can you ask your friend if I could hang out with her? Like if you're okay with it." He asks a bit nervous. Me and Jonah gave each other a look and I could see him holding in a laugh.

"Sure. So what's with you two?" I'm going to try and see what the deal is. Cause I really think they should get together.

(Jack's POV)

When I saw Camila again, all the memories came flooding back. I hurt her and I thought I would never see her again, but I was wrong. When I saw her face all the guilt built up even more and this is why I could never talk to her again. I still love her but I doubt she'll take me back after I ignored her for so long. We acted as if we didn't know each other when we first "met" so no one would ask anything or be all nosey. After all that we texted each other. It felt so weird and I was glad that she was still willing to speak to me. Hopefully I can win her back.

"Sure. So what's with you two?" Amora just went straight to point. I hesitated for a second before I answer. I explained to her what happened between Camila and I. She told me she was going to find a way to get us back together but I doubt Camila will come back to me.

(Amora' s POV)

That was honestly alot to take in. I would have thought Camila would tell me the whole story. I guess she's just not ready to tell me yet. After our deep conversation I was getting really sleepy. Right now the guys were watching some show, buy i was too tired to pay attention to what it was. All I could focus on was Jonah's warm body and his heart beat. I could feel as his chest rised with each breath he took. The calming motion slowly put me to sleep. The last thing I heard was Jonah's voice.

"Goodnight Amora. I love you"

Those words played on I'm my head. I love you... It's the first time he's said it. Now I can say it too. But I will do it at the right time. I guess I'm still a bit scared he will reject me. My sleep was a bit restless. All my anxiety and bad thoughts come back at night. Every thought gets louder during the quiet time to sleep. My demons break out of their cages.

I woke the next morning panicking. Omg. I'm going to be in so much trouble.

Sorry it's been a looong time since I've updated. It's just that I've been sick and it's kinda hard to write when your worried about coughing and sneezing out your guts. This week will I might update and if I do it will probably be short. I don't know yet. Sorry again beans.