16• Pranks

A little fun never hurt? Did it? I know it's a bit cruel but I haven't had a good laugh in a while. Plus I've never pranked anyone before so yeah. I'll ask Zach for help. I know for a fact he likes to prank people.

"Yeah. I'll see you in a few. Be careful." He reminds me.

When I got to the house I called Zach immediately.

Calling Zachary🙃

After 2 rings he finally answers...

Z- hey what's up?

A- okay. I want to pulla prank on the guys but I need your help. If anyone asks who your on the phone with say it's your mom..

Z- alright. What was your idea?

A- I know this is kinda mean, but I was thinking if I fake drowned.

Z- wow your right that is a bit mean. But it's also a really good prank.

A- I know I'm still wondering if I shouuld or not.

Z- okay well just so you know the guys will try to get us back for this. So just a disclaimer.

A- let the prank war begin then.

Z- ok I'll see you in a few. Byeee.

A- alrighty.

End of conversation

I finish putting on my bathing suit and I put on some shorts on over it.

I slip on my vans as I walk out the door remember to lock it behind me. I also forgot to tell Zach something so I'm going text him.

Amora- hey don't forget to tell Logan to be recording I kinda want to be able to see their reactions again.

Zachary🙃- ok I will l8ter

I walk back over to the guys house and im kinda nervous about doing this. This is going to make me kinda scared cause I barely know how to swim that good. Hopefully I don't actually die today.

When I finally arrive I just walk out to the back yard and find that they are all ready in the pool jumping over each other. All I can say is... boys.

"Wassup! The fun has just arrived!" I yelled as I raised me hands up. Jonah and Corbyn just playfully rolled their eyes and Zach started cheering. Jack was just sitting on his phone and Daniel was on top of a watermelon floaty. Weirdo is all I can think.

"Amora, the fun has been here. Your just the sponge." I acted offended and than I laughed.

"Well... someone's in for a surprise." I mumbled under my breath. Luckily no one heard but I gave Zach a look and he just laughed. 

After a while of having fun the guys decided they wanted to get some snacks, I guess they still didn't want me alone so one of them was going to stay outside with me while they get some hotdogs and milkshakes ready. Of course Zach stayed back. It was the perfect time. As they were walking inside I yelled out...

"Hey Zach! I bet I can do two flips into the water" I wink at him as a signal to our funny yet mean plan.

"Yeah right" he scoffs and winks back at me, or at least tries to.

Okay beans. Let's get down to business. I have a new schedule because of school and my living situation. I'm going to make chapters shorter so maybe I can get more out during the week, sometimes I might be able to get more than one out a day but probably not. I'm going to try to update at least 4 times a week. Until next time. Byeeeee!!