10▪Wow

I am so happy that I have a new friend. Me and her are already like sisters. I introduced her to the guys and I think she is going to hit it off with them. Especially Jack.

"Well... I wanted to talk to you about someone." I answered. "Specifically about Jack." She blushed and in that moment I knew she might have small feelings about him, but I didn't think she was going say what she did and I was a little bit surprised.

"Well... I knew him before but I don't think he remembers me. It was when we were little and I had lived in Pennsylvania. He forgot about me though. We would text everyday and then he just stopped. I used to love him but I eventually got over him." I just sat there in awe.

"Wow. Maybe you guys can work things out again. Hopefully even end up together because when I saw the way you looked at him I was already shipping you two." I'm so happy and ecstatic right now I can barely contain it. We spent about another 2 hours talking and getting to know each other better until she had to go back to her house.

"Hey! You wanna come over and do schoolwork here tomorrow?" I yelled as she made her way to the sidewalk. She had to walk home but it wasn't that far away from here.

"Totally. I'll bring my laptop and books." She yelled back, waving goodbye. Once she was out of sight I went inside and quickly texted Jonah.

Amora♡: Hey Jonah!!!!!!!!!!

Jonah😍: yeah what's up? Why'd youh leave early today??????????????

Amora♡: So long story short. Cami already knew Jack but he doesn't remember her. She used to like him. Apparently she's "over" him. But I can tell she isn't. I ship them so much!

Jonah 😍: Lol. I ship them too. 😂😂

Amora♡: do you wanna come over in a bit??🙃

Jonah 😍: yeah. I'll stop by target and get some junk food okay what do you want me to get you?

Amora♡: let's see...
I want Takis, Coke, the cans pls, raspberry sorbet, and popcorn

Jonah 😍: imma go broke with you. Also were going to the gym so I can works off those calories

Amora♡: ugh fiiinneeee.

Jonah 😍: okay. I'll be there in 20. See you later.

Amora♡: see you in a bit 🙃

Texts end

While I waited for Jonah to get here I got a text from Alisha. Her and I were going to have a mother daughter girls day when she came back. I'm so excited. I love Alisha, I really appreciate all that she's done for me.

Alisha: Hey. I'm coming home tomorrow morning.

Amora: I know and I can't wait. Especially since we get to spend some time together.

Alisha: me too. Goodnight, love you 😘😘

Amora: Goodnight.
(I haven't said I love you in a while. It feels weird to say it.)

Amora: I love you too 😊😘

Texts end

A

few minutes go bye and I hear Jonah knock on the door, but it wasn't him. When I go to open the door no one is there. I look around and when I turn to go back inside I'm stopped by some guy. I recognize him though. Oh. I remember. He lives in the house down the street by the guys.

"Oh. Um. Hey. What are you doing here?" I'm a bit confused as to why he is standing in my doorway. I don't remember his name but I know he's around my age.

"Hey there." I can already tell he's really cocky.
"My names Asher. What's your name?"

"Amora. What are you doing here? You didn't answer me the first time." I was a bit annoyed at how he was standing in my doorway blocking me from going back inside. He just turned around and walks in without my permission.

"Hey. This is my house I didn't say you could come in." I followed after him into the living room. He then turns to face me and his hand brushes against mine. I flinch away.

"So your new here and I just wanted to get to know you. Your really hot you know that right." I started getting really nervous. I was super uncomfortable and he kept getting closer.

"Maybe we could go get some dinner some time you know. Just you and me." Now he's so close that I can feel his breath against my face.

"Okay. I think it's time for you to go. Now get out of my house." I was trying so hard to not curl up in a ball, but I knew I just needed to get away from him. He comes up to me and grabs my hand and pulls me up against him. I scream and kick him but he doesn't let go. I hear Jonah's car park but Asher doesn't notice. I scream again and I hear Jonah throw the door open and he's stands there with wide eyes. He gets out of his shocked state and I could see the anger in his face. I felt my eyes prickling with tears and I can't hold them in anymore.

"Let go of my girlfriend!" I've never seen him like this but I like how concerned he is. I guess he really likes me. He walks over and grabs the guy and I'm finally out of his grip and I fall to the floor crying. I'm having a panic attack. I was doing so good lately too but now my streak is ruined. Everything goes fuzzy but I'm still conscious. I can barely see Jonah punching him. I want to get up and stop him but I see he  already did. I just now notices he had thrown Asher out. Literally. Seconds later I see Jonah rushing over to me. All I can manage to say comes out in whimpers.

"Shh. Don't say anything. Come on." He picked me up and I'm still having trouble breathing so he rubs my back and whispered reassuring things in my ear.
"Just stay here. I'll come back with our snacks and we can relax." I just nod and sit there finally over my small panic attack. He came back to the living room with a few bags in his hands filled with the things I aksed for and his favorite snacks as well.

"Are you okay now? What happened?" I can tell he's really worried.

Wow. Beans, this is not the last that we will see of Ahser. Wow. I know this is kinda crappy I just didn't know what else to write but I'll try and make my next chapter better. Only a few more weeks till Christmas guys!!! Byeeeeee 😜😜😜