12▪Mother Daughter Day Pt1

I don't really know if I should tell Alisha what happenedd while she was gone. I don't want her to see me any differently or to baby me.

I woke the next morning panicking. Omg. I'm going to be in so much trouble.

I look around and see that I'm on Jonah's bed and he's on the floor. He must have moves me here.

"Oh no no no no" I say panicking. I jump up from the bed and as I open the door I hear Jonah's voice.

"Where you going babe it's like 6 in the morning?" He asks me.

"I forgot to pick up Alisha last night." I reply in a panicky tone.
"Come one can you drive me to my house. Quickly please." I pleaded. He stood up slowly and engulfed me in a hug. Right now is not the time to cuddle.

"Come on. I'm going to be in so much trouble." I'm getting a little annoyed.

"Don't worry. Corbyn picked her up after you crashes on the couch with me. She even brought you a change of clothes for today." My body relaxes.

"O my goodness. Thanks so much. And today Alisha and I are having a mother daughter day." I look around and see a bag which I assume is holding my things. I go over and open it to make sure. It's mine, I walk over to the bathroom and I close the door behind me.

"Hey babe! I'm going to go make us some breakfast okay. Come down when your ready!" Jonah called from the other side of the door.

"Okey dokie." I answered and I started getting ready. I put on an Adidas shirt and a pair of frayed shorts. Of course i match it with some Adidas shoes. It's like on of my all time favorite brands.

When I'm done getting dressed I put my hair into two Dutch braided and stuff my clothes from last night in the bag

I walk downstairs and I can hear two voices. One is Jonah's and I'm assuming the other is Zach. I know I shouldn't but I decided to eavesdrop.

"I see Amora is really happy with you. Maybe she will be different. I don't think that she'll break you like that other girl." That voice is definitely Zach's.

"I know. Last night I told her I love her. I don't think she heard me though cause she was calling asleep. I wonder if I said it too soon. This girl has me head over heels." I can hear the smile on his face. That's when I decided to walk down and act like I didn't hear anything.

"Hey Jonah, watcha making?" I wrapped my arms around him from behind and he is taller than by like a almost 2 feet so the only way I could try and see is by sticking my head our from beside him.

"Well princess I'm making scrambled eggs with bacon and hasbrowns." He says proudly.

"Oooooh My favorite" I let go from the hug and I call excitedly. I look at the time and I only have 30 minutes until Alisha's and my mother daughter days starts.

"I'm so sorry Jonah but I need to hurry up. Can I eat it while you drive me back to my house?" I ask.

"Of course I know how important today is for you. I also have to get ready for today cause the guys and I have to go to some meetings." He says while giving me a plate and going to grab his car keys. He drives me over and I give him a hug before I get out of the car.

"Thanks. I really appreciate the breakfast." I call as I rush to open the front door. He tells back to have a nice day. I finally get the door open and I walk in to see Alisha at the island eating some food.

"I'm soooo sorry that I wasn't there to pick you up. It's just that I was at the guys house for a little bit and i fell asleep then I didn't wake up to like an hour ago. And I'm so sorry." I apologized and she just chuckles.

"It's okay. I know you have a life too. Plus I would like to know one thing. What's going on between you and Jonah?" She asked then she gave me a look that made me laugh.

"Well we're kinda might've sorta dating. But his fans don't know yet." I can feel the blush crawling up my cheeks.

"Ooh. Tell me all the details." She says super excited. I gave her a weird look. "What I can't have girl talk with my daughter?" She says laughing.

"Sorry it's just that it weird having someone to talk to." I'm never really open to talking about my feelings. I'm used to having them locked up inside me. Where they will never be heard. I guess that's why I really wanted today to go perfect. I want to be able to have a strong connection with Alisha. One that could never be affected or damaged.

"Well the first thing on our to do list is to go get our nails done. So if you don't want to be late to our appointment I suggest that we leave in the next 5 minutes. We can talk on our way there and while we wait." She pauses and looks up at me. "Does that sound good?"

"Totally" I respond. "Now let's go. I'm really excited for today." I can't help but do a little dance while I walk to the car." When start driving we talk about what's been going on lately.

"So me and Jonah started dating recently and a few things have happened. Well first I met the guys right. And after a while of hanging out with them I learned that Zach, Jack and Jonah had feelings for me..." I finish telling her how I started dating Jonah and how I met my Best Friend. I can tell she's really into our little gossip session which i find a bit funny but awesome.

So I'm going to make two parts to this chapter. Merry Christmas and I hope you guys enjoy today and spend time with the poeple you love. Also I known the past few chapters have been kinda crappy so sorry about that.