8▪My Best Friend

I have to cherish this time with him. He could just slip out of my grasp and he'll be gone forever. I'm going to put my everything into this relationship of ours. I hope he does the same.

I love this boy. But I can't say it. I don't want to scare him away. I'll tell him when I'm ready, but for now I'll keep to myself about it.

~next morning~

I wake up to the sound of music and 5 crazy boys singing along. Instead of getting up I just lay there and reminisce last night's date. I really enjoyed it. Today the boys have to go to meetings and an interview and I have to do school. It's alot easier than I thought it would be. Especially since I kinda know some of the material already.

Finally i get up from the comfortable and beautiful set up. I walk in to see the guys all sitting at the island and chatting while they ate some waffles.

"Hey! You didn't leave any for me." I said in a playful yet sad tone.

"Aaw. I'm sorry babe. I'll make you some more... later." He whispered that last part thinking I didn't hear him. I just scoffed at his comment.

When the guys just left and I'm sooooooooo bored, that's an understatement. I figured since they were gone I might as well get started on my homework.

~3 hours later~

I've gotten all the work done for today so I decided I would treat my self. I'm going to walk the the Starbucks at the corner of the next block. Over there are alot of cute shops and Starbucks. I only have 30 bucks on me so I'm going to go the Target and buy random snacks.

As I'm walking down I notice there are a group of girls crowded around someone. I see that they are making fun of her. I walk over furious. I can't stand people who try and knock down others for amusement and because they are having issues.

After going across the street I pull back a tall girl with brown hair and fair skin. She is also wearing one of the shortest shorts I ever seen. It's not even covering her butt.

"Hey!! Leave her alone!" I scream at the girl and she just laughs. I can see that the girl has tears on her cheeks.

"What are you gonna do shorty?" She was even taller up close. She was also really skinny. I might have gotten mad when she called me shorty. I know I am on 4"10 but it makes me mad when people make fun of me for it.

"Just walk away popsicle stick." I said in an annoyed tone. 

"Excuse me." She was a bit taken back.

"You are excused." I was a bit sassy when I said this.
"Come on just leave her alone. There isn't any need of argument and no violence."

"This time but next time I see you, well let's just say you might want to put your hair up and not wear any earings." She walked away and the rest of the people walked away as well.

Ok. So sorry for the short chapter but I have been really busy lately cause I'm moving and I also have exams next week. So I'll try to update, but they will probably short and not every day. I'll try hard to update something though. Or at least whatever I have ready.

Sorry beans. Love you though.