17• Pranks Pt 2

I Can't believe I'm doing this. I'm already dying of laughter on the inside. I'm such a mean person for doing this. It's going to be funny though. Totally worth a few scares and maybe even small heart attacks.

"Hey Zach! I bet I can do two flips into the water" I wink at him as a signal to our funny yet mean plan.

"Yeah right" he scoffs and winks back at me, or at least tries to. I walk over to the edge of the pool and I jump in regularly, Zach takes it as a sign to yell out for the guys.

"Guyss!!!! Hurry, hurry, I-its Amora, come on help!!!" He yells running inside seeming out of breath. He brings them out and they are all rushing around panicking. Jonah instinctively jumps in and grabs me out of the pool I make sure I act like I'm unconscious cause why not. I feel myself get laid down and I can still hear Zach "panicking" and I know that Daniel is probably pacing around like he always does. All I hear from Corbyn is telling Jonah how to five CPR, Jonah grabs my face and his breath is against my face. When he attaches our lips I kiss him. He pulls back in surprise but then he stands up.

"Really Amora, that's so immature." And he walks back inside. What did I do? I probably just ruined things. The rest of the guys go inside to talk to Jonah and I just sit there kinda depressed like, but still emotionless. Zach brings me back a towel and wraps it around me.

"Hey it's okay. He's just a bit shaken up. Don't worry about it, he'll get over it." Zach rubs my shoulders as be gives me a reassuring hug.

"How about you go talk to him." I know my head yes because I still can't find any words to describe how I feel. I stand up and walk inside. The rest of the guys except for Jonah are on the couch laughing, for what reason? I don't know, cause nothing about this is funny to me anymore. I walk up the stairs and find my way to Jonah's, room. The do is a little cracked open, before I walk in I lock on the door lightly. No response. I push the door open and see that he isn't there. The closer I get to the bathroom door though, the louder I can hear the water running. I guess I'll have to wait out here for him. I lock the door and sit down on one of the beds. I patiently wait there for the next five minutes until I hear the water stop. Nother minute or so goes by and the door swings open. All I saw was Jonah half naked, not even in a towel before I quickly covered my eyes.

"Imsosorryididntknowyouweregoingtobefullynaked" I said so all in one big word.

"Oh my god! It's okay let me just put towel on." He rushes into the bathroom and comes back out with a towel wrapped around his waist. When I uncovered my eyes I see Jonah's red face. I bet my face is even more red after what I just saw. I'm so embarrassed.

"What are you doing in my room?" He was a bit harsh with the question, but I deserve it.

Wayhoooo!!! Okay it's literally been forever I'm so sorry about that. But now I'm back! So yay? The pic at the beginning of the chapter is from my fan acc on ig. Sorry for any mistakes and hope you like this crappy chapter. I guess it's more of a filler, but the next few are going to be boring just forewarning you.