9▪What's Your Name?

I just saw this girl getting bullied and I couldn't just let it happen. I was bullied and I know that I never want any other person to have to go through that. I feel like me and this girl are going to be close friends. I'll also finally have a friend that I can talk to about what's going on in life, other than Corbyn cause he's a guy and I don't feel comfortable talking about EVEYTHING with him.

"This time but next time I see you, well let's just say you might want to put your hair up and not wear any earings." She walked away and the rest of the people walked away as well.

I look back at the girl and she's just standing there astonished.

"Why did you do that?" She asked me.

"Because I saw you needed help and I know what it's like to be bullied." I said sympathetically.
"So what's your name? Maybe you could come tag along with me and hang out." I suggested.

"Oh. My name is Camila. And I would really appreciate a friend." She said with a smile on her face. So we start walking towards the shops and I decide to break our small moment of silence.

"My names is Amora. So tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well... I just turned 16 years old, I am an only child I live here in Los Angeles with my mom and dad. Let's see. I am homeschooled because of bullying, I love shopping and coffee and Takis are my favorite snack." I'm surprised she didn't run out of breathe.

"That's cool. I'm also an only child, I go to online school, I just turned 15 and, I also love shopping and of course my favorite snack is Takis. They are the absolute best. Let's see what else can I tell you about myself. Im am Latina and I am proud of my heritage. Well, I also love, love, love kittens and puppies. My favorite drink from Starbucks is the Toasted White Mocha" I almost passed out cause I talked so fast.

"Wait you are too?!"

"Omg yeah. you can speak Spanish too right?" Finally someone to have private conversations with.

"Aye, ahora tengo alguien que puedo hablar de cosas privadas!"
(Now I have someone I can talk in private with.)

"Tu vas hacer mi mejor amiga."
(You're going to be my best friend)

As were talking we came across the Starbucks and we both gave each other a look and sprint inside. When we get in line I see that the guys are here at a table with a man talking. I thought of going over there acting like some fan asking for pictures and I told Camila to go along with it. Even though she didn't know what was going on. I told her how I knew them, and I found out she didn't know about their band so I filled her in while we were waiting for our drinks. After a few minutes we got our coffees  and we made our way over to the table they were at.

"Omg! I'm such a big fan. Can I get a picture with you guys?"

"Omg. Same. I love you guys so much!!" Camila is so funny she even squealed at the end.

"Hey. You can't have pictures right now we're kinda busy." The stranger said. I looked at Camila and she nodded already knowing what I was thinking.

"I can't believe it. I looked up to you guys but your the worst." I started fake crying, the look on the man's face was priceless. I could see the guys trying to hold in their laughs.

"You made her cry! You guys are such jerks!" Cami was so freaking hilarious. She yelled it loud enough and people were now staring. The dude started panicking trying to calm me down, I was trying so hard to not burst out laughing.

"Hey, hey don't cry. You can have pictures with them, right boys." They all nodded and then I stopped "crying" and he looked so relieved.

"Ok." Cami shrugged.

"Thank you." I said with a sweet innocent smile and the dude was confused cause literally a second ago I was crying my eyes out.

"Hey Amora." The guys said now laughing so hard that some of them were crying. Now the man was even more confused.

"Hey guys. This is my Best Friend Camila." I introduced her to the guys. I saw her looking at jack and there was a blush on her cheeks as they shook hands. Aw. I can't wait to have girl talk. Hopefully Jack doesn't like me anymore since I'm with Jonah, cause I ship them already.

"Wait you guys know each other?" He was pointing back and forth at the guys and I.

" Oh yeah. Amora meet our manager David, David this is Amora and her friend... Camila, yeah that's her name." Daniel introduced us and I shook his hand.

"Yeah she's our friend." Jonah said.

"Well she's our  friend, she's Jonah's special someone" Corbyn wiggled his eyebrows up and down and I couldn't help but blush. I looked at the floor to hide it but Jonah lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes and said...

"Yeah she is. And she's the absolute best in the world." He hugged me. He makes me feel like the only girl in the world

"Well now that introductions are over, me and Cami have to go to the house." She looked at me confused.

"We do?" I gave Cami a glare and she responded.
"Oh yeah we need to get going."
I guess Jonah noticed and he gave me a questioning look. I gave him a look back that said "I'll text you later" he just nodded and gave me a hug and we said our goodbyes. We walked back to my house and went up to my room.

"So why did we have to come here?" Camila asked.

"Well... I wanted to talk to you about someone." I answered. "Specifically about Jack." She blushed and in that moment I knew she might have small feelings about him, but I didn't think she was going say what she did and I was a little bit surprised.

Wassup!! I got a full chapter today! Woooooo! Sorry I'm weird 🙃 so I am going to be busy tomorrow and I'll update late. I don't know how long the chapter will be so just forewarning you.