14• Vlogger dude

"Guys!!" He screamed really loud and I flinched cause he scares me. Zach walks over to see why this dude called and as soon as he saw me he gave me a hug.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your mom?" Jonah walks over to the door to see what the commotion is about.

"Hey Amore! I thought you and your mom where having that mother day thingy." Jonah says while pulling me into a big hug. I looked up at him with sad eyes. I really wanted to cry now. I don't even know why.

"Do you want to talk?" He asked me concerned. "Say hi to the guys and we can talk in my room okay." I now my head fighting my lip so I don't cry. I go up to the guys and hug them all but when I hug Corbyn he whispers in my ear.

"Hey what's wrong?" I gave him a look like if I didn't know what he was talking about. "In the small time we've known each other I've learned a lot about you. So I know something is wrong." He keeps his voice low knowing I don't want the others to know. I turn to the tall man that is in their living room.

"Hey my name's Logan! But you know that don't you." He's a little bit cocky but it's not bad. I shake my head confused and I give Corbyn a confused glance.

"Oh. She doesn't know who you are. She's not that into social media but she's getting into it. Logan is a YouTube vlogger and he was a vine star."*rip vine* (lol I had to)  He tells Logan then turn to me.

"Oh. Well my name is Amora. I'm their friend and im also Jonah's girlfriend." I put my small hand out for him to shake. He nods and then he pulls out a camera and points it at me. I quickly cover my face cause I don't like it that much. Jonah noticed and we took this moment to leave so we can talk. I've been holding everything in.

"Well Amora and I are going to go to my room. We'll be out in a little bit." Jonah takes me by the hand and leads me to his bedroom that he shares with Corbyn and Zach. ( I'm pretty sure but not entirely)

"What's been bothering you lately? Other than you know..." he trails off not wanting to say it. I couldn't hold it in any longer and I started sobbing. Every thing is just so overwhelming right now.

"Okay. Before you talk calm down. Just breathe in and out slowly." He rubs my back and demonstrates how to breath as if I didn't already know. It was cute though. Finally I calmed down a bit and I could talk now.

"Everything. Lots of things are wrong." I know that right now I need to tell someone. It can only be him.

"Is it me? Is it us? Did I do something?" He seems nervous now. I feel bad.

"No. It's not you. Your perfect. But..." I stopped to think for a second. "I'm always sad. I'm always paranoid. The memories are all stuck in my head on repeat. Not only from recently but from long before that. I hate that I can enjoy some things cause I'm to busy being insecure or sad. I hate that I'm not enough for you." I look up at him. I've made him sad. There is another thing to add to my list of things that are wrong. My eyes are watering again.

"Amora... That's not true. You might not be perfect, but your perfect for me. If your ever scared or sad you can come to me. Always. If you want you can either go to a therapist, only if you want to though. Amora, I love you." My head whips up and he starts blushing. "Sorry. But I've been waiting to say that. Too soon isn't it?"

"I love you Jonah" he was a bit surprised I said it. "I've wanted to say it and I heard you last night. I just wasn't ready." Suddenly I feel his lips against mine. He puts his hand on my cheek and I can feel some of my pain disappearing. We pull apart from our kiss and we just looked at each other. I hug him for a long time. I make sure that I will remember his touch. His warmth, and the feeling of his arms around my small fragile body.

(Corbyn's POV)

After Amora and Jonah left it was a bit awkward. We decided to be nosey and to eavesdrop. I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it. At first Logan was vlogging it until we heard her start crying.

"I'll just stop recording and edit anything out. " he whispered. All of us had our ears up against the door.

"Okay. Before you talk calm down. Just breathe in and out slowly." We hear Jonah trying to comfort her. I feel so bad I wish I could walk in and give my best friend a hug. But then they would know we were listening to their conversation.

"Everything. Lots of things are wrong." I know that she is very upset right now. I can hear it in her voice. We all just keep quiet.

"Is it me? Is it us? Did I do something?" Jonah asks Amora.

"No. It's not you. Your perfect. But..." She paused "I'm always sad. I'm always paranoid. The memories are all stuck in my head on repeat. Not only from recently but from long before that. I hate that I can't enjoy some things cause I'm too busy being insecure or sad. I hate that I'm not enough for you." I can tell that it took A lot of courage to say it out loud.

"Amora... That's not true. You might not be perfect, but your perfect for me. If your ever scared or sad you can come to me. Always. If you want you can either go to a therapist, only if you want to though. Amora, I love you." Wow. He finally said it. "Sorry. But I've been waiting to say that. Too soon isn't it?"  He finally grew so me balls.

"I love you Jonah" awe. It's such a cliche moment but I love it. "I've wanted to say it and I heard you last night. I just wasn't ready." And now they are probably making out. Cause I can hear them. But I can't complain cause Christiana and I sometime do that too.

Hey beans!!! I have new ig accounts. I have one of my own(fan acc) @ wdw.wifey the second one that I'm in with some other people is @ artisticjonah 
If you have Instagram you should check them out and follow. Only if you want to though. No pressure. See you next time beans! 😜 not literally though cause it's wattpad 😅
Als sorry for any mistakes these recent chapters are unedited.