13• Mother Daughter Day Pt 2

Today is the one of the most special days I will have with Alisha. I can't wait to get to have more days like this with her.

I finish telling her how I started dating Jonah and how I met my Best Friend. I can tell she's really into our little gossip session which i find a bit funny but awesome.

Now i have to tell her what happened the day Jonah came over. I'm kinda scared but I really need to tell her.

"Okay...so the other day Jonah was going to come over right and he went out to get snacks for us and when I thought he was at the door I opened it and but it wasn't him..." I finished telling her what happened. To be honest it was kind of hard to say it out loud because the memory is duck on my mind.

When we get to the nail salon we sit down and talk while we get manicured and pedicures. The entire time we were getting to know each other better and when we were done we went to a hair salon and got our hair done and all that good stuff. The entire time we were goofing off and being silly. It's funny cause we are acting more like friends than we are mother and daughter. But I like that. I now know that I can trust her with anything and that I will always be able to talk to her.

When we were at the hair salon Alsiha got a call. We were on our way out to the car and her phone started ringing. Of course. I thought that today we would get to spend time together.

"Yeah. Okay... Well we will just have to wait and see." She walked away for a minute to finish her conversation. I knew it was work because she only ever talks professionally and in private if it has something to do with her job.

"I'm so sorry to cut our say short but I just called into work and something wrong and I have to go to my office and I will probably be there late too." She rambles on in frustrating manner. Honestly I want to cry, but I can't cause it would be selfish of me to make her feel bad and to stay with me.

"No no. It's okay. It's your job you need to go. I'll be fine." I try not to let my voice crack and I barely make it without bursting into tears. I can still feel them fighting their way out.

"No it isn't okay. Today was supposed to be about us and im leaving right in the middle." I can hear the guilt in her voice.

"I will be fine. I'll order some pizza and I can invite my friend over. I havent seen her lately." I reassure her i will be fine. I lied though. I wasnt going to invite Camila over or even eat. When I'm upset I lose my appetite and I like to be alone.

"Okay. Only cause you said so. I will drop you off at the house." The car ride is silent. She gets to our home and I get out of the car. I have goodbye as I walk up the driveway to the door. When I get inside i head straight for my roo. I just want to relax for a bit.

While I'm sitting on my phone I choose to do something productive to cheer myself up. My room needs a good cleaning too. I've got clothes on my desk and my shoes are not in the closet. Plus it wouldn't her to vacuum(did I spell that right?) my room and organize my closet.

Before I start I turn on some music and my favorite song starts playing, Lights Down Low. Singing makes me so happy and I can't even begin to describe how it makes me feel.  I guess the only way I can is that when I sing I can feel every emotion imaginable and I can go against anything.

I'm done now it's only been thirtyminutes and I already finished everything. I guess I had been singing so much that I moved quickly. Instead of just sitting I'm now singing to a Demi Lavato song and dancing. I completely forgot how sad I was but I knew that I would be sad once again after this amazing rush is over. Now I'm actually a bit hungry.

I go downstairs and make myself a bagel and I don't know what to do so I'm going to surprise the boys at their house. While I walk out the door I quickly check that no one is around the house. I'll admit I'm still a bit paranoid. I finally make it to the guys house and I hear the boys talking to someone else but I'm not sure who. I knock on the door and I can hear the voice coming closer to the door. When the door swings open I see a tall blond guy looking down at me.

"Guys!!" He screamed really loud and I flinched cause he scares me. Zach walks over to see why this dude called and as soon as he saw me he gave me a hug.

Hey beans!!! I don't really have anything to say so... hi. 😂😂😂I'm so tired but I can sleep so yeah.