6▪We need to talk:Pt 2

I'm so dumb. I made my such obvious and I was also oblivious to the people who like me. I just need to not act awkward. I now kinda want to ask out Jonah. He is so good to me, but i also don't want to seem desperate. Hopefully he will say yes. I'm going to do it today, if not today i might never have the courage to do it again.

"Ding, ding, ding. You just won the prize." He said in a game show host voice.

"Alright. I'm walking in there and asking him out right now." I try to say confidently as I walk in.

"Wait who?" He asks me, fast walking close behind.

"Hey, Jonah?"

"Hmm?" He asked as he looks up at me.

"Do you mind if you come talk to me for a second?" I'm trying to smile through my nervousness.

"Umm. Sure." He cast a nervous glance at the boys next to him.

"Ooh. Someone's in trouble." Daniel said laughing.

I just walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. Jonah followed close behind. I felt really nervous but this is my only chance.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" He asks me making my stomach do a back flip. I turn facing away from him before I start to talk.

"So. Well. Um. Jonah I know we just met and you probably don't feel the same way but..." I turn around and finish my sentence. "I really like you Jonah Marais."

"Wait what?" He asks surprised.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you." I say shaking my head.

"No. Amora. I really like you too." He gives me a shy smile, he's going to be the death of me.

"Jonah Marais, will you go out on a date with me?"

"Of course I will." He runs up to me and picks me up from the floor. He is absolutely so freaking sweet. We walked down hand in hand. Dang this boy has me head over heels.

When we walk into the kitchen all the boys just look at Jonah with a "What happened" look on their faces. Jonah didn't say anything, all he did was look at our interlocked fingers. I saw disappointed looks on Zach and Jack's faces. I know why too. But Zach is like a brother to me and Jack is my friend. I made my choice and hopefully they can respect it.

After the guys finished eating, we all headed out to the back and the guys suggested that we swim for a bit, even though it was kinda cold out. Oh well if I get sick it doesn't matter. But the one thing that does is that I can't swim.

"Ok guys. I don't know how to swim." I am so embarrassed when I say this. At the same time all the guys look at each other and have shocked looks on their faces.

"We'll help you then." Jonah gives me a reassuring smile. I nod and we head inside. I go upstairs while the guys run to their house and get changed. I looked through my closet and finally found a swim suit Alisha had gotten me. It was so pretty but I was a bit insecure wearing it.

(Lol

(Lol. I had to screenshot it. 😂)

When I was dressed I put my hair up in Dutch braids and slipped on a cover up. As I'm done getting ready I hear all the guys come back.

"Amora!! We're back!" Jack yells from downstairs.

"I'm coming. Just go on ahead. I'll be there in a minute." I yell back. After I'm sure they are all outside I walk downstairs and make my way towards the back door. When I walk out the guys still haven't noticed me. I set my phone down on a chair and take off my cover up. Now I'm vulnerable. I can feel the cool breeze against my skin. Lucky us though that the pool is warmed up. I decide I'm going to just jump in and splash them all. It was a huge mistake.

"Canon ball!!!!" I yell and jump in. All the guys are so scared when I yelled and as I came back up I spit water out and I forgot that I couldn't swim. Then for a second Jonah just stares at me in horror and swims over wrapping his arms around my waist. He gave me about a million butterflies when he did. All the guys are giving us funny looks and I can't help but laugh.

"You look really pretty in that bathing suit." Jonah says with a small smirk on his face.

"Is it because it's a bikini or I'm the one in it?" I really put him on the spot. His face turned so red at that moment too.

"Both" he said in a guilty tone.

"Aww. It's ok." I squished his cheeks together which made him laugh.

For the next 2 hours we just had fun playing in the pool and ate snacks. Jonah also taught me how to swim. When we got out we were basically ice blocks. I regretted everything.i was freezing and so were the guys.

"I call first shower in my bathroom. Anyone else can have the guest bathroom and the rest will have to wait." I yelled to them as I trotted up the stairs. Jonah quickly ran up behind me rushing into the guest bedroom.

Once I was done showering I put on some comfy clothes and sat at my vanity doing my hair in 2 Dutch braids again. When I finished I hadn't noticed that Jonah was standing at the doorway of my closet.

"Wow. You've got to teach me how to do hair like that. You know so I can do yours." He said with a straight face.

"Wait you serious?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah. I'm dead serious." I can't help but laugh as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. I lay back against him and we just sit there, the two of us. I turn around and his face is so close to mine that I can feel his breath against my lips. We both slowly lean in. Omg. This is going to be my first kiss. I know I've had a boyfriend before but we never kissed. Finally our lips touch. His soft lips move in sync with mine. I didn't want to but I pulled back to him smiling. I couldn't help but beam a smile back at him. This boy is my everything.

Wassup my Beans!!! Finally finished this chapter. Hopefully I'll be able to give you guys a full chapter tomorrow. Make sure you vote!! Byeeeee😋😋