Chapter 14-Not Just A One Off!

 (Beth’s POV)

 After we finish up in the bedroom, which for the record is the best I’ve ever had, we decide to go downstairs and see the state of the house after the party.

It isn’t that bad actually, I expected worse. Just a few empty cups lying around and crumbs from various foods.

‘Looks like I won’t have a lot of cleaning to do… more free time…’ Josh declares and I raise an eyebrow.

‘That free time sounds like fun time’ I flirt back.

‘Don’t you know it’ he replies then winks.

We’re supposed to be in school in and hour so I turn to Josh.

‘I better go home and get ready for school. Thanks for the great party… and the part in the bedroom. Still trying to debate which was better’ I wink and walk out after saying goodbye to Josh.

*school*

When I walk into the school gates, Macy runs up to me instructing me on feeding her every detail of the party as I disappeared!

‘You’re the one who left me to dance with her other friends on the dance floor!’ I say.

‘Well sorry but you were being boring!’ Macy shoots back.

‘Josh thought otherwise!’ I replied then realise what I said!

‘What does Josh have to do with anything?’ she asks sounding slightly confused.

‘I… urm… well you see I…. I was standing on my own… he came over and… took my hand… and we went up-‘

‘Hey…’ Josh politely interrupts.

Macy looks disgusted at the sight of him; they’ve never got along.

‘And why are you talking to us?’ Macy questions him in a bitchy tone.

‘Actually I was just talking to Beth then you rudely interrupted…’ Josh adds then Macy buts in.

‘Oh I was interrupting? You’re the one who butted in when Beth was about to tell me something important! Let her finish!’ Macy declares and I roll my eyes. They both look towards me and I smile awkwardly.

‘If you’re both done?’ I say sounding irritated.

‘Sorry’ they both say in sync.

‘Well what I was going to tell you, Macy was that me and Josh hooked up at the party.’ I slightly lower the volume of my voice in the hopes that Josh didn’t mind me sharing it with Macy.

I look towards him and he nods while smiling.

‘Ew! Why would you tap that?! It’s disgusting!’ Macy expresses.

‘Ok number one, don’t refer to me as an ‘it’ and number two, I’m right here!’ Josh spits back and I roll my eyes at their bickering!

‘I get that you just grabbed the first thing you saw and bedded it’ she continues.

‘I’m not and ‘it’!’ Josh hisses.

‘That’s not true Macy! I actually really like Josh and was going to tell him that today!’ I reveal and Macy gasps in shock.

‘You do?’ He asks looking happily at me.

‘Yeah… but I guess you wanted it to be a one off…’ I mention; looking down ashamed.

‘But that’s the thing Beth… I wanted to talk to you and say that I really like you and we did wasn’t a one off. I want to be with you and I was gunna ask you out on a date to Bella Italia tonight.’ He states and a wide smiles forms on my face

‘Josh… I’d love to!’ I say.

‘So you’ll go on a date with me?’ he asks.

‘Yes!’ I confirm then hug him.

I pull away and see Macy isn’t impressed at all. Josh then kisses me on the cheek then walks off with his mates.

Tonight will be great! No disturbances for a change!

Or will it? ;)