Chapter 2: Night Clubbing

 I get ready for night clubbing which I’m buzzing for! It’s always great getting drunk because it turns me into the wild gal I’ve always been scared to be. I wear a tight backless black dress that shows curves and leopard print stilettos. I do my make-up, my blue eyes standing out with the bold mascara and eyeliner curving at the end to give me the big cat look.

I join my 2 best friends and we all head to the club.

When we get there the club is going crazy! The music is blasting and people are jumping on the dance floor while laughing and snogging. We all dance along to the music and get drunk like planned and I get with a random hot boy and he pushes me up against the wall and we snog passionately.

He grabs my thigh as my leg is hitched onto his hip and squeezes it and I moan out in pleasure. I feel him smile against my neck while he’s kissing it. I grab fistfuls of his hair and pull his lips further towards me and we kiss more. We pull apart breathlessly.

 (Ryan’s POV)

 I roam the night club from a secret hidden away box from higher up and see many groups of people making out. I make a puking noise at this then turn to clock. Shit, I’m late for dress rehearsal for my next concert! But I can’t go out the front door, everyone will see me and start screaming at me, it’s so hard being gorgeous and irresistible all the time!

 (Beth’s POV)

 I finish up with the random hot boy I hooked up, it didn’t get to sex or anything. I can’t be asked for emotional attachment at the moment. I only give myself away to boys I believe love me back. And this one was just looking for a good time.

I decide I need the loo and slowly wander off before telling my friends where I’m going.

But to be honest I have no idea where that is! This is the first time I’ve been to this night club and I can’t seem to find my way around on my own! I go down this little corridor that has no one in it what so ever. I think I’m somewhere  I shouldn’t be.

 (Ryan’s POV)

 I run down the stairs towards the back door of the nightclub (the only way to get out without being recognized). I swing the door open violently because I’m in a hurry, only to hear someone scream in pain after running into the door I just pushed open. I close the door after stepping through only to see a girl lying on the floor; her head bleeding. She looks at me with wide eyes.

 (Beth’s POV)

 I see the one person I’d NEVER wished of seeing… great, this will go down well.

 (Ryan’s POV)

 She’s about the scream my name and tell all my crazy fans where I am, she’s probably a huge fan too and will jump on me and dry hump me long and hard and I won’t have enough strength to push her off.

She goes to say something so I quickly slap my hand on her mouth to keep her quiet.

‘PLEASE DON’T SHOUT MY NAME!’

 (Beth’s POV)

 I grab his hand and violently throw it off me.

‘GET OFF ME YOU TWAT! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME YOU OBNOXIOUS CUNT!’ I shout.

His face looks as if he’d been pushed from a plane without a parachute. I would have been the one to take his parachute and then pushed him out.

‘Excuse me?’ Is all he manages to say through his shell-shocked face.

‘You heard, backward , jumped up, two-faced, self-absorbed man whore.’

‘HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM!’ he asks.

‘Unfortunately, yes. And I wish there wasn’t ever a ‘you’.’ I reply.

‘You are such a bitch! I’m glad you aren’t one of my grabby fans’ he declares.

‘Good, because I wasn’t one in the first place’ I demand.

‘What is wrong with you! Have you not seen me!’ he asks.

‘You mean seen the complete narcissistic, arrogant, egotistical jack-arse that you are? Yeah’

‘I can’t believe you don’t like me! Every girl likes me, loves me even! All of them want to bed me!’

‘Oh I wouldn’t mind lying you down…’ I begin.

‘Or really?’ Ryan says while forming a smirk.

‘In a coffin.’ I bluntly finish and his expression drops. ‘Oh and your apology for nearly knocking me out is accepted, bitch-face’ I throw at him while getting up.

I go to walk away but a wrist pulls me back.

‘I’m not letting you out of my sight now you’ve seen me. You’ll blab my location to the paps and I can’t handle them when I’m already late for dress rehearsal’ he says.

‘Hey guess what?’ I start.

‘What?’

‘No one cares, shut up, let me go and never think about me again’ I demand.

‘Trust me I wasn’t thinking about you in the first place’

‘Good, that’s how it shall remain.’

‘I’m not letting you go.’

‘I’ll scream rape’ I threaten.

‘You wouldn’t dare’

I go to open my mouth to scream but Ryan puts his hand over it again. He drags me out to his posh sports car through a fire door while I struggle to get free from his tough grip. He shoves me in the car and locks my door, gets in the driver’s side and speed off.