Chapter 1: TV

Chapter 1: TV

 It’s a Saturday morning and I stroll downstairs sleepily in my slippers and pyjamas. I slump on the sofa and grab the remote to turn on the TV. I do so and the first thing I see on the screen is the thing I’d like to barf over the most.

Ryan Fletcher.

I hate him so much it’s unreal. It’s just the way he’s so far up his own arse that I’d like to remove his head from it, and slap him silly.

He’s having an interview with Ella on ‘The Ella Show’.

(E-Ella, R-Ryan)

E-So, Ryan. What’s it like having girls chasing after you?

R-It’s an honour it really is, it’s always great for a guy’s ego.

His ego weighs more than what the Titanic did.

E-How’s the music side of things?

R-It’s great! A new album is coming out soon but I’m struggling to write a bonus track for it and one has to be on it before it’s made and published!

E-I’m sure another life story will happen that you can turn into a song!

Like maybe getting hit by a jet plane?

R-That’s what I plan! I’ve just got to get out there and find something interesting to do to get me there, Ella!

E-How’s your love life, you hunky man!

R-It’s ok-ish at the moment. Ups and downs with my girlfriend-

E-CeCe McClean, right?

R-Yeah that’s the one!

E-She’s gorgeous!

R- Yeah, she’s alright, I guess!

YOU DON’T JUST SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND ON TV YOU TWAT! You’re supposed to make your girlfriend feel special and tell her that you love her every day and that she’s beautiful and the only girl worth knowing on the world! Not that there are better looking girls around! I’d like to take the remote I’m holding and launch it at the TV and make myself feel like I’ve broken his face. Only then will I make myself feel better.

E-Are you sure you feel that’s suitable to be saying on TV?

R-Yeah she doesn’t care what I call her, she just loves me because I’m… well… me.

Then she’s the most messed up woman in the world for liking what demons lie in you!

E-And you are fantastic, Ryan!

R-Well, I try!

He actually winks at the camera, like he’s winking right at me specifically! If I ever met this boy I’d strangle him to death. I don’t care if I’d face prison for it because I’d be satisfied just as much knowing he’s dead!

E-So your plans for the future?

R- Becoming a billionaire because millionaires like me at the moment are too mainstream

GAG

R-settling down, getting married, having kids…

E-You think you’ll do that with CeCe?

Ryan’s sits quietly for a few seconds over thinking it all. I’m silent too while looking at the hurt in his face that I don’t really give a shit about.

R-I don’t know, she doesn’t feel like the one. I’ve got a feeling in the pit of my stomach that’s telling me the love of my life is watching this show right now.

What a pathetic idiot who I’m bored of now.

I turn off the TV and sigh angrily at what of waste of time I’ve made. Tonight I’m going clubbing with a few mates at a famous nightclub. That’ll take my mind off the stuck up celebrity.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Or so I thought….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys tell me what you think so far!