Chapter 27-I Resent You (Finale)

 (Holly’s POV)

 Downing more drinks with Andy couldn’t be more fun. We’re just hysterically laughing… at nothing what so ever! It’s crazy!

We are just mixing alcoholic drinks with each other and hoping for the best!

Again we gulp another drink down in one then as Andy puts his drink down, he darts towards the toilet to puke.

I laugh and follow him hurriedly as I place my drink down too.

 (Nat’s POV)

 ‘I’m not saying she’s a slut or anything, but her legs spread faster than a forest fire’ I claim at Joel while pointing to the slut of the school standing in the corner of the house party. Loads of boys check out her arse as she drowns herself in alcohol.

‘Tell me about it, you’re perfect though, baby’ Joel declares while kissing me lightly on the cheek.

But I’m not having any of it! I grab his face and full on snog him.

Tongues are added and we find ourselves feeling each other up. A few moans escape our lips.

 (Jemma’s POV)

 Me and Adam are in the kitchen eating party food. Me and him always seem to be doing something together in the kitchen, we’re just that sort of couple.

I feel warm delicate arms wrap around my tummy as I’m wearing a crop top. I turn around to see Adam staring at me with his gorgeous eyes.

‘Adam…’ I begin.

‘Yeah?’ he asks as he taps my nose lightly.

‘I love you’ I declare. That’s the first time I’ve confessed to it.

He smirks almost instantly and grabs my thighs as he hoists me up to the breakfast bar.

He stands between my legs as they wrap around his waist and we make out on the kitchen counter top!

He pulls out and rests his forehead on mine.

‘I love you too’ he replies and lightly kisses my lips again.

 (Holly’s POV)

 ‘Are you ok, Andy?’ I ask while still laughing hysterically.

‘Yeah, I’ll be fine’ He begins then stands up from the toilet while wiping his mouth with a piece of tissue. ‘I’m a man, I can take it.’

‘You sure about that?’ I ask with a wink and he smirks sexily.

He pushes me up against the bathroom wall and whispers in my ear.

‘I’m pretty sure you’d be the one who can’t take it, get it?’ he winks back and I roll my eyes at his comment.

‘Cheeky!’ I exclaim while playfully slapping his arm.

 (Nat’s POV)

 More moans escape me and Joel’s lips and I feel him grow underneath me.

‘I can’t take this anymore, please can we go home and finish this?’ he questions breathlessly.

I nod as I rest my forehead on his.

He grabs my hand and pulls me out the door but we cross the path of a news team, Ryan and a mysterious girl.

Everything and everyone is just dead silent.

Ryan is looking at the girl hopefully.

I’m guessing this is Beth…